Red velvet is the most perfectionnist GG i've ever seen

• Like seriously after watching the behind recording i notice how obsess they are with trying to reach perfection in every product they release

like the fact that they had an entire debate before the recording between the members about if it would be better to lower the key or keep the original key of the song

or how they facetime in the middle of the recording session to see how the other member is doing to give them advice or opinion about how they should sing so the song sound the best

how they are ready to do tons of take in falsetto etc... with their own initiative just to see which takes would be the best for the final result

how they are doings tons of takes just to modfiy a simple detail like a "uh" or a "oh"

how they are ready to stay hours in the recording booth , and make differents takes just to change the pronunciation of the words to give a different vibe to the song

Honestly it felt like the producer was doing nothing and the members itself were leading the recording session really impress me

also how they are so picky on some really small detail and are trying to keep an eye on other member recording even when they are not present during the recording session really impress me.

I've never seen another GG being so picky and perfectionnist during a recording session

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• :omgr:

Their focus and hunger to get the perfect sound is impressive to see in action, I like this type of behind the scenes, especially seeing how all the RV members are giving their suggestions and shaping the song, and how all the girls show off their singing incl Irene and Yeri :lover3:

It's also interesting to see the tools Wendy and the girls use to prepare, like the Logic program Wendy mentions

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, looks like all the girls are fully commited, thorough and confident in what they're doing and what they want.

Like the girls are eager and excited and fully focused to achieve everything they're aiming for. And that vibe of hyper energy and focused, perfectionist determination is noticeable.

Joy mentioned they were aiming for a lot of comebacks this year, something for every season. If Feel My Rhythm, the FMR performance video (they built the whole luxurious set just for the performance video!), Wildside and all the additional content are any indication, I can't wait for what else they have planned and what's to come :happyr::yesr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I love love how each member is involved in their particular parts. They didn't just simply sing the song as asked but they're putting their inputs based on how they personally think it would best achieve the desired outcome. This goes to show that Red Velvet is more than just singers, they're actually artists putting their own artistic flair into the parts they're assigned to and it shows with how beautiful the melody and vocals of FMR came out. This made me respect RV more and more. When I said I love and am a fan of RV primarily because of their vocals, I meant it. I will always be proud as a reveluv to say my girls have beautiful voices. I mean, if you have evidence like that, it's hard not to flex.

You can probably give the most horrendous song to RV but their vocals will still make it listenable. That's how reliable their voices are to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!