How to deal with ugliness.

• I am unattractive, well its probably quarantines fault that I always look run down but I have pimples and dark circles under my eyes (that I got from my dad and they never go away no matter how long I sleep) my teeth seem to actually hate me as they have gotten less straight over the years and now I need braces, I am sort of short and I have an unflattering body. Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm ugly as hell. It may be because my body is just growing but frankly I dont even want to go outside because I look horrible right now. Please give advice on how to deal with being ugly. :cryingk:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Learn to groom yourself like wearing accessories, make up, doing your hair, wearing fitted clothes and nice shoes. Dressing well and grooming yourself properly will improve your appearance a lot & help you to feel more confident. More importantly, you need to realize that self worth and value as a human being doesn't tie to your appearance. 'Ugly' people are still valuable to society. You deserve to feel love and happiness regardless of how you perceive your attractiveness.

If you shut yourself out because of your appearance you will miss out on a lot of your youth and come to regret that later.

• Nobody is ugly, this world is just so superficial and idiotic, the only way someone could be ugly is if their personality is ugly too other than that everyone is beautiful, everything has beauty but not everyone see’s it and that is sad but true, this world is so focused on looks and appearance that people are slowly turning into plastic, and I’m gonna tell you that is not a world I wanna live in, natural beauty is the best beauty, there is no need to look like Barbie or Kylie Jenner, honey you are beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, glamorous, and stunning, don’t let anyone tell you any different or I swear on my momma that Ima pop their azz, do whatever you want as long as your happy that’s all that matters PERIODT.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• ellenote i feel you..

acne and dark circles are basically a two in one package. You normally can’t have one without the other so it sucks.

I try to sleep more (good for your skin) and i’ve been drinking more water (like try to have 8 cups a day so you can also lose water weight) and try not to eat processed foods (like chips and stuff). Also been trying to replace coffee with matcha ever since i heard that roaches get crushed with the beans so i’ve been a bit grossed out.

I was obsessed with facial masks (clay masks and i forget but those cloth masks in that serum stuff in one time use bags). Skincare is big for me. Also sunscreen because, duh.

And also just find some good brands and take care of yourself. Like find a favourite brand of hair wash, buy a scrub, create a scented shower routine, shave your legs (god that freshly shaved feel is so SMOOTH and when you get under the covers...absolute heaven).

some exercise is good too. Like going to the gym or do some ballet or yoga. Set little physical goals (for example, i want to lose 5kg or i want to get a better oversplit). Also you can burn up around 500 cals by walking 10,000 steps, but it varies depending on your weight, height and metabolism.

CLOTHES! I can’t stress this enough but find your own style of clothing! It can help with feeling more comfortable with yourself.

I’m working on this one too, but a healthy mindset is something i’ve been trying to cultivate. Self-hate is an easy rabbit hole to fall into, so me telling you to try not to think like that is so wholly and completely hypocritical. It helps though...even if just a little bit. Don’t hole yourself up and disconnect! That’s a BIIIG NONO! Makes you feel like shittake, if you know what i mean.

Also i’m here to talk if you need :teeheek:

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You deserve to feel love and happiness regardless of how you perceive your attractiveness.

If you shut yourself out because of your appearance you will miss out on a lot of your youth and come to regret that later.

I’m working on this one too, but a healthy mindset is something i’ve been trying to cultivate. Self-hate is an easy rabbit hole to fall into, so me telling you to try not to think like that is so wholly and completely hypocritical. It helps though...even if just a little bit. Don’t hole yourself up and disconnect! That’s a BIIIG NONO! Makes you feel like shittake, if you know what i mean.

I couldn't agree more with this. I basically shut myself for half of my high school years due to being called red and dirty because of my face. I've spent most of my summer break on the internet. I even hated looking at myself in the mirror when I was in the restaurant so I eventually stopped going outside. After high school, I decided to work on myself. I went to the dermatologist and my face has been a lot better these days. I still have acne but it's not as red as it used to be and it's not painful when I go to sleep since I had those painful cysts around my jawline. Now all I need is to do is improve my eating habits and it's hard because I can't live without bread:sadr:
    (I thought about replacing bread with rice but idk, If anybody knows a better solution let me know :oops:)

It's even harder when you don't have the support around you because they don't see that much of an issue. Because of that, you can be between getting and losing motivation. But you need to think for yourself and choose the side which will bring you more positives even if you have to work your ass for it.

• I couldn't agree more with this. I basically shut myself for half of my high school years due to being called red and dirty because of my face. I've spent most of my summer break on the internet. I even hated looking at myself in the mirror when I was in the restaurant so I eventually stopped going outside. After high school, I decided to work on myself. I went to the dermatologist and my face has been a lot better these days. I still have acne but it's not as red as it used to be and it's not painful when I go to sleep since I had those painful cysts around my jawline. Now all I need is to do is improve my eating habits and it's hard because I can't live without bread:sadr:
    (I thought about replacing bread with rice but idk, If anybody knows a better solution let me know :oops:)

It's even harder when you don't have the support around you because they don't see that much of an issue. Because of that, you can be between getting and losing motivation. But you need to think for yourself and choose the side which will bring you more positives even if you have to work your ass for it.

oh my god baby who hurt you? Who calls someone red and dirty that’s ridiculous (and so childish jesus that is like grade kiddos throwing the most stupid insults).

Acne is literally hormones going haywire and that’s like the first lesson you learn abt puberty..

I’m so happy to hear that you’re happier now, I’ve heard that high schools can be really toxic for some people and graduates get a huge glow up afterwards, i am so happy that you worked your ass and pushed through that.

Bread and rice are delicious but carby and chock full of calories so it would be better to replace it with quinoa or konjac (a wonderful thing to be obsessed with).

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The worst part about this is that one time it was my friend's grandpa that called me redface when he saw me during our part-time job and I'm like-- :pepe-back-away:

Also tnx for the support and advice, feeling a lot better about myself. :claps:

• Once you are able to love and accept yourself as you are and not care nearly as much of what value people assign to your looks, you'll feel liberated and so much better about yourself. Also, have some compassion for yourself too.

• attractiveness is subjective, and confidence is often the thing that makes the biggest difference.

How old are you?

I’m asking how old you are because I spent years and years of my teens and twenties hating the way I looked and believing it somehow made me less of worthy of anything. If I could look like I looked at twenty three again, I would be bloody overjoyed now! 😆

Now I’m older, it breaks my heart when I see people wasting their youth not appreciating the wonderful and unique things about themselves and worrying that they aren’t enough. You are enough. Believe me, when I say that when you go through life, you will then look back and realise that you were being really hard on yourself for no reason.

With that said, skincare and grooming and self-care can make a huge difference to your mental health and confidence. If you know that you’re looking tired and that your skin is suffering, there are things that can be done about that.

• Skin care & Sunscreen are very important. No matter how ugly you are, if your skin is glowing you won't be ugly anymore.

For your teeth, try making an appointment w/ an orthodontist or see your dentist to get their opinion about it

For your body, start exercising and eat more greens it'll help you a lot in the long run, not only physically but also mentally as well!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!