f(x) is officially the most critically acclaimed girl group in kpop history

• Drew_B taste >>>> your taste

pasted-from-clipboard.png

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think this is true

I've been trying to tell these people for years but everyone is blind.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• how much does the number of albums released/comebacks factor into nominations?

Not sure. But f(x) dont have many releases compared to most groups.

• I would argue that they are the most critically acclaimed Kpop group in general

True. BTS is only above them because they help the Korean economy. They would have it no other way.

• Drew, what is it like to miss a group that you've really liked after their disbandment? Genuine question thats been on my mind

It's not fun. But f(x) hasn't released anything since 2016. It's been so long that I've adjusted to it and am perfectly content with it.

I just love this group so much that I will rep them forever.

• I was actually thinking about Exo at number 2

BTS is not in my top 3, but probably in my top 10

Oh. I was referring to the chart. BTS is #1.

• myaza thank you for this revelation.

• myaza thank you for this revelation.

I'm glad it sparked some positive discussion.

I would have expected more positive discussion about the groups who surprised me with their high ranks in certain areas (f(x), 2NE1) :danceb:

KMAs generally seems to rate girl groups higher (except BTS), which I actually agree to.

• This was a good thread lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!