Irene, Joy, and Yeri exposed for attitude issues on 'Blind'

• Irene, Joy, and Yeri exposed for attitude issues on 'Blind'?

0004940214_001_20220325163101060.jpg

Video: Another character controversy for Red Velvet's Irene + Joy and Yeri (flight attendant on Blind reveals all)

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+430] I see her fans putting up a bunch of shields... but in order to write on Blind, you have to authenticate your account through an e-mail address connected to your company. Please know stuff like this before you shield her... ㅜㅜㅜㅠ

2. [+556] Wendy just looks so kind from her face alone

3. [+1,200] Seulgi and Wendy are pretty and kind, they are perfection

4. [+326] Wendy's such a hard worker, I think she's just a kind-hearted person at her core

5. [+1,000] There's a reason Seulgi and Wendy have always been the prettiest to me...

6. [+732] All things aside, I remember we had a career fair at our school last year and a broadcast writer came to give a lecture. During the questions section, someone asked which celebrity had the best character and they said Wendy had great character ㅎㅎ I've always thought positively of her but hearing that made me like her even more.

7. [+102] Wendy's just... I have to wonder how someone can be so kind

8. [+59] Let's be honest, Irene does not have a great attitude. Fans shielding this too hard will only make it look worse for her.

9. [+471] There must be a reason why Seulgi and Wendy are such close friends with matching personalities... I wish they'd do a unit together

10. [+614] It's not right to judge careers but I think idols gain way more than they deserve. They act like their popularity can stand in for their level or class in society. They should instead be thinking of what their influence does to society and learn to always be careful and give back for the love that they receive. This isn't necessarily about the idol in this video but it seems like a common theme with idols in general.

11. [+87] Even with attitude controversies, being under a large company like SM means they can just bury it for you, renew your contract... I'm sure celebrities under powerful companies act like this because they know that they can get away with it. People just don't change that easily ㅜ I think women with a lack of character just get more evil with age.

12. [+142] Amazing to me that she's even survived this far when there have been so many controversies already

13. [+215] No matter how she acts, she will still have fans who call her princess~ queen~ I always feel like Irene has it really easy compared to other idols, but I guess that's the charm of getting into a powerful company

14. [+421] Faces may change but character never does

15. [+96] I've always felt off about Yeri by how she acts so I'm not surprised but I'm taken aback by Joy. Blind is a site that you need to authenticate your company e-mail to write on so these three must really think that they're more special than anyone else because they're celebrities under a powerful company. Not good to stan idols like them.

16. [+256] If it's true, it really gives me goosebumps how fake celebrity images can be

17. [+215] One thing's for sure, Seulgi and Wendy have never once had anything bad said about them, which means they must be the same on and off camera...

18. [+106] I don't even know why people are shocked. You can tell just by watching the five of them on TV that three have terrible attitudes and two are super nice ㅋㅋ Just one episode of 'Knowing Bros' can show all that ㅋㅋ but I like their music and their music videos so I keep up with them ㅋㅋ I hope the three wake up

19. [+377] Even if they apologized, SM will always choose to bury this stuff and move on. SM has always chosen to keep their controversial idols ㅋㅋㅋ I personally don't like it when people call fans 'slaves' but when I see fans shield someone with such terrible character like this, they really do look like her slaves

20. [+198] It's always the three members out of this five member group who are infamous for their character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if it was just one member, I can see how it'd be easy for fans to ignore it ㅋㅋㅋ but even with a scandal like this, fans are so busy defending them. Not that I'm going to stop them from liking them, I guess ㅋㅋㅋ

• 0ppar

Changed the title of the thread from “Irene, Joy, and Yeri exposed for attitude issues on 'Blind'?” to “Irene, Joy, and Yeri exposed for attitude issues on 'Blind'”.
  • well shit, that's a bomb

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i watched the video and couldn't understand exactly what the attitude issues were

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sounds like made up shit for now

It's a Sojang video,so I'll stay reserved until solid proof comes out

When will people stop fucking paying attention to that monkey? Everyone hypes them up but gets sad when it's about their fav

• Sojang is not a professional

She's an anonymous person behind a YouTube channel who manipulates ''news'' in order to create gossip.

She also made videos on Sunghoon being a ''pervert'' because he was awkward around Wonyoung while MCing,and she also made one about Joy possibly ''hating'' aespa or something

Her videos are 10% actual news and 90% her own assumptions

• post says professional flight attended revealed said statement

assuming that's the 10% actual news, that is still legit

regardless, i dont give enough of a fuck about anyone other than Wendy from Red Velvet

just pointing out its extremely funny how kpop fans will call anyone liars to protect their little fantasy

sure you dont want them to be penalized without a chance to defend themselves, but you shouldnt victim-blame either

if they dont know the real thing, they should just stay silent

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• they also made those rumors of Felix sending "moaning audio clips" to fans on bubble, this fake rumor of rv has been around for three days (4th day I guess with timezone difference) neither pann or theqoo took it seriously

• The hilarious part will be all of the rude ass comments about them because pots and kettles and all.

• what did u expect? i rmbr they hated on the makeup artist who exposed irene saying how irene was a queen for yelling and making a grown man cry and that the guy was lying even though he had proof and harassed him for months

that makeup artist is a woman, not a man lol. Come on at least get the most basic facts right if you wanna play the public court judging game

• what did u expect? i rmbr they hated on the makeup artist who exposed irene saying how irene was a queen for yelling and making a grown man cry and that the guy was lying even though he had proof and harassed him for months

understandable

the narrative has already been changed from "airline staff" accusation to "Sojang" accusation ( and im assuming Sojang is a nugu youtuber )

yeah this one probably wont go far cause there's no recording

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• assuming that's the 10% actual news, that is still legit

Chances are that it's not though.If the flight attendant really wrote a statement,why didn't the media pick it up from her directly like they did with Irene's stylist back then,instead we're only hearing about it from a youtube gossip channel?

Not trying to defend anyone.As I said,I'm just staying reserved since we've seen on more than enough cases how false rumors can damage and even destroy the careers of innocent people just because we live in an age where anyone can come up with any story and try and and sell it to the media.

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

As in....Source fuck off and don't ask me.

I just wanna say shit

• they also made those rumors of Felix sending "moaning audio clips" to fans on bubble, this fake rumor of rv has been around for three days (4th day I guess with timezone difference) neither pann or theqoo took it seriously

It was posted by Netizenbuzz. No surprise :suure:

For weeks nothing about Red Velvet around their comeback like the other translation sites, but as soon as something negative can be posted about RV, you can trust Netizenbuzz. NB was also the site that consistently managed to post a shade post about RV every few days for an entire year in 2018, cherrypicking only the negative Nate/Pann articles and comments :facepalm:

Hopefully this can all get sorted out quickly.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Chances are that it's not though.If the flight attendant really wrote a statement,why didn't the media pick it up from her directly like they did with Irene's stylist back then,instead we're only hearing about it from a youtube gossip channel?

Not trying to defend anyone.As I said,I'm just staying reserved since we've seen on more than enough cases how false rumors can damage and even destroy the careers of innocent people just because we live in an age where anyone can come up with any story and try and and sell it to the media.

yeah but then why are you quoting me

im not accusing irene joy or yeri either

im simply pointing out how fans always and always paint their faves as the victim as if they can do no wrong

you forget a LOT of idols have way more power to wipe off these stories from the media or directly pay off the accusers and at the accusers have little to nothing to gain and millions of won to lose ( if they get sued ) so chances of them making bold accusations "For fun" is extremely low

u r m o m g a y

• It's a forum,we're having a discussion

Pls don't be angry unbann

G7M1D4f.gif

• Why does it even matter what their personalities are like? If you stop enjoying things because someone is an asshole then you might as well just sit in a dark room in silence. :melon_think:

• the fact that people still take this rumour monger seriously is the problem. Didnt v say he was sueing her a while ago?. Plus if you want to tell us that 3 members of redvelvet have bad attitudes, at least tell us what they did so that we can judge for our selves. Lol

• can someone give me a tldr type of explaination about this "scandal"

some airport employees posted these comments on a website

Red Velvet was onboard once and Yeri, Joy, and Irene were freaking rude. They treated flight attendants as if they were their servants. The rest two were nice. But Idk why idols, in general, think they are something.

Adding to the first comment, Irene, don't throw your IDs or snatch your tickets from the employees. And come to the counter in person for check-in. I heard you did that on other airlines as well.

She wanted someone else to check-in for her so I'm just saying she should personally come up for verification issues.

• I love to see this.

All this bad mouthing and what not.

It means they are getting recognition for their latest album.

Since they are shitting on them.

• As in....Source fuck off and don't ask me.

I just wanna say shit

Errr. Allkpopers seem to have serious reading comprehension issue. The headline clearly stated that the rumor came from Blind (a forum).

Red Velvet was onboard once and Yeri, Joy, and Irene were freaking rude. They treated flight attendants as if they were their servants. The rest two were nice. But Idk why idols, in general, think they are something.

Adding to the first comment, Irene, don't throw your IDs or snatch your tickets from the employees. And come to the counter in person for check-in. I heard you did that on other airlines as well.

She wanted someone else to check-in for her so I'm just saying she should personally come up for verification issues.

Flight attendant indeed is first and foremost "servant". Her job is to provide "service". If she was already bothered with someone throwing ID card at her, how could she handle with passenger crowd yelling and cursing when the flight arriving late?

Yes, those Red Velvet's members could have behaved better but, this looked like a very trivial issue. If I were the employer of this attendant, I would fire her fast. The only issue that mattered here was Irene attempting to check-in via proxy, which violated safety protocol. Still, it was understandable from Irene's point of view. Everyone knew who Irene was so, she might find identity verification negligible. I did not say it was right, I said it was understandable. And, it was a part of her service job to be broad-minded and understand different passengers.

Since her job involved checking in at the counter, she must be a ground attendant/ground staffer, not flight attendant. Was It some confusion due to language or, did she have inferiority complex and purposedly alluded readers to believe she was flight attendant? (Within Asian aviation industry, flight attendant is deemed a superior job as the requirement is higher to ground staff.)

This staff clearly had attitude issue herself.

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!