Mnet do Kep1er a favor by making them participate in Queendom

• Mnet and all companies involve probably thinking about how this group failed to attract Knetz and this might effects their plans for them after the disbandment. You know how Korean views is important especially for gg. And by joining Queendom, the members have another chance to rebuild their name in Korea and increase their popularity especially for post-kep1er. I think it will give them more favor rather than make another cb now yet forgettable and fail.

Tbh, I wonder why Mnet suddenly become this nice as they will get more profits by doing another cb and what they do now is giving more benefits to the girls and their company. Probably the company pay them, I guess.

• Mnet and all companies involve probably thinking about how this group failed to attract Knetz and this might effects their plans for them after the disbandment. You know how Korean views is important especially for gg. And by joining Queendom, the members have another chance to rebuild their name in Korea and increase their popularity especially for post-kep1er. I think it will give them more favor rather than make another cb now yet forgettable and fail.

Tbh, I wonder why Mnet suddenly become this nice as they will get more profits by doing another cb and what they do now is giving more benefits to the girls and their company. Probably the company pay them, I guess.

I will Agree that Mnet is seeming to Favor Kep1er right now

which isnt fair

but at this rate we can only hope that it ends out how it should be :peperain:

im scared now that Loona may not win :pepeshock:

same for the other groups

if Kep1er wins

then im going to be very dissapointed in Mnet :(

• But they were doing fine even before joining Queendom. The girls got some real talents and many stan attractors so it's only sooner or later they will get noticed in Korea. Queendom will only make it happen faster.

• winning means nothing in Queendom, Oh My Girl and G-idle are s1's winners without actually winning, they are the groups which gained the most out of the show

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!