✨ underrated songs ✨

• please drop any criminally underrated songs and i’ll give them a listen! i need to widen my scope and i’d love to find any artists or songs that are being slept on! :groovins:

will also be responding to all the songs posted with a little review sometimes lowkey painfully long review...hehe (you’ll have to bear with my push to create an aesthetic)

another note: please mention my profile if you want a review, since it’s kind of hard for me to go fishing for responses! tysm! :teeheek:

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by creamylove ().

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Suhyun from AKMU

• Work Hard by DKB

• Ho1iday - Fantasy

External Content www.youtube.com

.ıʟı.B Bɪʜ Hʀ.ıʟı.

f0d6b5c3260521bbb7dfb9bc46c95cb5bb8ccb47.gifv e16a7b4f16030d68a23616a3ca39f7fc8a16d6fa.gifv 2e6151f0adf3bf3be46f40b4d00d8a1d8569c97c.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

Suhyun from AKMU

ITS OK NOT TO BE OK! It’s such a g kdrama and i love it! The song is so pretty too..

• Work Hard by DKB

Oh Kr&b! I went through a whole phase so i’ve heard this one before (it’s sitting in my kr&b playlist).

“make you feel like a princess” ~

• Ho1iday - Fantasy

OOO ONE I HAVENT HEARD BEFORE! It sounds really nice too, “every time i breath” i think abt this song now...

YOURE MY FANTASY! I’m so confused at how it’s not popular though? Dany and Heejoo’s raps sounded amazinggg

styleeee~ the first song has so many high pitches i was screeching along (and fantastically might i add). The techno in the background gives it more of a beat too

Oh my...this song is actually giving me feels? I was reading through the comment section, did someone leave 2NE1? It’s such a lovely song...and the sad melancholy acoustic accents are so simple but sound really good.

annyeonggg~annyeongg

• OOO ONE I HAVENT HEARD BEFORE! It sounds really nice too, “every time i breath” i think abt this song now...

YOURE MY FANTASY! I’m so confused at how it’s not popular though? Dany and Heejoo’s raps sounded amazinggg

Yay I'm glad you liked it! Fantasy is super catchy I actually found this song by accident from my Youtube recommended section haha!

This was their debut song too back in 2019 and they haven't made a comeback so idk if they're still making music or not.

They don't even have an official MV for this song either... ;(

.ıʟı.B Bɪʜ Hʀ.ıʟı.

f0d6b5c3260521bbb7dfb9bc46c95cb5bb8ccb47.gifv e16a7b4f16030d68a23616a3ca39f7fc8a16d6fa.gifv 2e6151f0adf3bf3be46f40b4d00d8a1d8569c97c.gifv

• Yay I'm glad you liked it! Fantasy is super catchy I actually found this song by accident from my Youtube recommended section haha!

This was their debut song too back in 2019 and they haven't made a comeback so idk if they're still making music or not.

They don't even have an official MV for this song either... ;(

what??? i can’t find it on spotify too ;(

i love your sig btw, it’s exquisite :pepe-tea:

• That's how underrated they are ;(

And thank you! It's Jeno from NCT and Ahri from League of legends! :suggestiver:

they’re so hot i’m melting :lover1:

• Orange by TREASURE

it’s got a soft, relaxing vibe to it. There’s this rap in the middle (i don’t know who the boys who rap in it are) and that would be my favourite part. I get a warm orange juice feel to it, is it just me? It also sounds like a oldish song in terms of the notes, but I like the slow, calming atmosphere of the song. It made me sleepy in a good way... :sleeping:

• I will list this every time someone asks this question.. ^^

External Content youtu.be

Lots of NCT b-sides..I'll just grab another one.

Lots of EXO b-sides..I'll grab one for a different style here..

A little Red Velvet (same with lots of great b-sides)

This whole album...folks sleeping on WayV..(I list this song a lot too LOL)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!