FAN WHO ASKED SEHUN ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY ON IG APOLOGIZES! SEHUN SAID HE'S NOT GAY! I HAVE A CHANCE??? PEOPLE CALL HIM HOMOPHOBIC! LEAVE IDOLS ALONE WEIRDOS!

• :pepe-tea:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i mean, he chose to answer that question. he didn't have to read it out or answer it if he didn't want to. i wish people would just accept that he's not gay and listen to him, instead of coming up with conspiracy theories.

• i mean, he chose to answer that question. he didn't have to read it out or answer it if he didn't want to. i wish people would just accept that he's not gay and listen to him, instead of coming up with conspiracy theories.

exactly. I think if he chose to read the comment and tell everyone he's not gay, that should be enough for people to stop assuming his sexuality. Mind you sehun has had that "he is gay" image for YEARS now, I'm sure he knew about it.

• exactly. I think if he chose to read the comment and tell everyone he's not gay, that should be enough for people to stop assuming his sexuality. Mind you sehun has had that "he is gay" image for YEARS now, I'm sure he knew about it.

Stan twitter is a sick place. They need to go outside and touch some grass. They're actually fighting because an idol isn't gay? Like WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER THAT HE'S NOT GAY

• I always dislike those users on stan twt that always feel entitled and think they're right about certain idols' sexual orientation. And then when the said idols said they're not gay or if they're revealed to be dating the opposite sex (this happened to Heechul as he was speculated to be gay for years before by i-kpop fans), these users accused them of being homophobic, repressed, in denial, lying, etc. They're actually projecting their own fantasies onto these idols and when these idols turn out different than how they were viewed and perceived, these ppl became disgusting and mean and accused these idols all sorts of stuff. Why can't they just leave idols alone? They can speculate all they want but at the need of a day it's actually just opinions and assumptions formed based on stereotypes which can't be regarded as facts or truth. Hence all these speculations said by fans who know these idols personally shouldn't be taken seriously.

• hum

Delulu kpop girls

All the worls should know korea is a conservative country so homosexuality is taboo....

Poor idols

They should stay single cause stupid fans males or girls

• :pepe-tea:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

... :claps::peperun:

• That's what I call pure retard moments. These people are mentally ill, all their lives only revolves around their orientation

Just miserable all the time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!