[enter-talk] I FIND MIYEON'S EXPRESSIONS A SHAME

• I was looking up I-dle's mix stages and seeing how Miyeon has a total blank face while singing is a shame

I think that I would enjoy watching their stages more if she had more diverse expressions

AVvXsEgMEp3y02S8Ua-HC8lvrWVu0FsWoEfLmqOe1UTqKJWZE8zt7qvBu0yEi4HGYPLCnr-zpRohflfXFIN6TNp9fSvnt-bT8kChqRYh7w4891Wo8QoPBg1DayeVZeXxdo9iKiJwnQVjWnQwW-PdvOA6WqmsqFXCRHOI0OwKVUqqHua2AimHYA6H2u7ygGoJ=s16000
    AVvXsEjMy-6DcMwdWWcv95G2uAXqjt5uuQu0t1FBIqBqsOTH59j9NlYV-hO3DmL9WQethp5V-bLxkuC4UpUeGnRP4H7oj8cVUYF0FcVGpC2GilobRqqE4RloJBFYjB65wScLtRey91Tv4RYMGp2sC13d57MrmSEOW-xTPgFINxUQADPgiFU2EHLNV0EvMmqr=s16000

post response:
    [+374][-151]
    original post: here

1. [+154, -97]
    People are trying to frame her as their untalented person but Miyeon's personality is so charming and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+148, -128]
    She's kinda like 4Minute's Nam Jihyun. She's pretty but doesn't fit the group

3. [+127, -36]
    She's alright in everything from looks, singing and her personality is also charmingㅋㅋ meanwhile, she treats the fans well too.. she's perfect
    AVvXsEizj5bC33az_VcWQyJjwkrB99-KCJyayGTZLBvmkND1qwy6N8flgRxjHI0kBNqnYYfWoAPCE-BEia8kRMczv8SLZcpVAzDLRuMb-JFBI9S1SnDFNn4UnMlGYP2oEdWoN12-VuLyOQPqtAQIajGsYm7nh0Lh1qw9AeNKQrw7QCJ4TkDjVwBIEFWZC-eA=s16000

4. [+100, -16]
    She did well on stage when she was smiling during their Dumdi Dumdi promotions. She looks like this because of their concept

5. [+96, -3]
    It's because Minnie-Yuqi-Soyeon are super good at using their expressions so in a ssen concept, Miyeon indeed stands out more in that aspectㅋㅋ Shuhua also looks more expressive to some extent so...

6.[+92, -50]
    Miyeon's expressions are always the same no matter what song they do

7. [+83, -36]
    Miyeon is the most untalented one in I-dle... She's standing on stage because she's pretty. She has no expression and her dancing is stiff too

• I love Miyeon but I have to agree. She along with Shuhua have some of the worst stage presence in K-Pop. I had hopes that her getting acting experience would improve her stage presence but that didn't happen. She's just as stiff and lacks a range of facial expressions when she is acting. I don't see her acting career going places.

Thankfully she has other redeeming idol qualities though. Her vocals are lovely. She's a top-tier visual. She has a great personality. Those qualities have been getting her solo gigs like collabs, OSTs, MCing, and acting.

Edited 2 times, last by hokiedood ().

• Miyeon don't suit Gidle concept, at least not the strong ones like Tomboy, she did good in Dumdi Dumdi and suit something like Hwaa better, she would had killed in a Izone or WJSN type of group, with that saying, to say she's the most untalented is funny lmao, she's main vocal

I love Miyeon but I have to agree. She along with Shuhua have some of the worst stage presence in K-Pop. I had hopes that her getting acting experience would improve her stage presence but that didn't happen. She's just as stiff and lacks a range of facial expressions when she is acting. I don't see her acting career going places.

Thankfully she has other redeeming idol qualities though. Her vocals are lovely. She's a top-tier visual. She has a great personality. Those qualities have been getting her solo gigs like collabs, OSTs, MCing, and acting.

You know (g)i-dle is a helluva group when people nitpick about Miyeon, who would be any other group's crown jewel.

Is she the most versatile? No. Who cares though? The other members can cover for what she's lacking, which is the purpose of groups.

This is exactly how i think of Miyeon. She doesnt have a great stage presence or dance ability, but i literally dont care, she is one of my top biases in all of Kpop. Her fanservice like her Vlives is engaging, we all know about her visuals and vocals, and literally no one has a bad thing to say about her character or personality. Although she doesnt fit Idle's concepts, Soyeon basically admitted that Miyeon was the final piece to the puzzle that allowed them to debut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!