if you could create your own kdrama...

• the melancholy of choi ye rim

plot would be about an unstable relationship between an actor and an actress as their careers peak and fall

cast would be

an upcoming male actor in early twenties as the male actor who's starting off

and Jung Yeon Joo who will play a somewhat niche but well known late twenties/early thirties actress

genre would be something dramatic maybe slightly romantic in dark way

• ooo sounds interesting

i think i'd watch

• title: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

plot: top hallyu star purposely gets into fake scandals so he can make the media look bad. there's one reporter guy that knows that these scandals are being purposely orchestrated and is determined to catch him in a real scandal cause he's fed up with this shit. the manager does stuff from behind the scene and she helps the star with his schemes. basically just a giant game of cat and mouse lol

cast: kim youngkwang as the star. ji chang wook as the reporter. i think kim heesun would be good as the manager

• creamylove is there any manhwa/webtoon u want to adapt to live action? :suggestiver:

hmm, i would like to see more villainess content, since i’m a bit sick of rich conglomerate and poor girl tropes aha. I watched Sweet Home and i quite liked the kdrama, though i haven’t read the webtoon yet (should i?). I just realised how most of the manhwas are in victorian or European settings so it would be hard to incorporate those concepts into a kdrama. :crys:

I also don’t want to see any works be messed up in live action (live action Avatar doesn’t exist...) so it would have to be somewhat realistic. I would adapt these ones tho:

• Medical Return (HOSPITAL DRAMA LETS GO)
    • Miss Time (time travel theme we love)
    • Solo Levelling? (iffy abt this one since it’s visuals are what really pushes it above and beyond and i don’t want to see it botched)
    • To Love Your Enemy (so cute i love it)
    • Age Matters (kind of the rich tripe but it’s too cute)
    • Gourmet Hound (it’s yummy food)
    • Trauma Centre (again, medical stuff is good)

For the manhwas mentioned above, i would really recommend giving them a shot!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!