Ive vs Stayc vs Kep1er vs Billie: Which of these groups from non-Big4 agency do you see most potential?

• Ive just dropped the teaser for their next song and it seems like Starship is stepping up big time with these Gen-z concepts. Among these 4 groups (all are getting popular now) from non-Big 4 agency, which one do you see most potential for success in the future?

Ive:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stayc:

Kep1er:

Billie:

• Starship is handling IVE extremely well an the fact that they are not stepping back because of Big Bang comeback it shows they are EXTREMELY confident with this release.

That trailer teaser or whatever it is was amazing! specially the last part and the song sounds a banger (probably a b-side)

I can see IVE being a TOP group pretty easily with how they are being handled

I'm so hyped for this new release :pepe-sad:

• yeah seems like this is the high teen concept people expected them to debut with.

• Ive, they're a very marketable group and starship is handling them well

I do think Kep1er has a big potential too, high sales guaranted and I think they can chart well with the right song.

External Content www.youtube.com

• StayC > Ive > Billlie > Kep1er in that order.

The true powers in Kpop are the producers, they are obscured by the idols. No amount of idol image will work without good songs.

Black Eyed Pilseung have tied themselves to StayC as carriers of their vision. That more than anything can make them a huge success- longevity of success.

Ive - Starship has shown with WJSN, that they are the only agency who did not mess up Produce success. If they continue to do that again with Ive, the group can be the leaders of the 4th gen.

Billie - Might be the Mamamoo of the 4th gen, the underdog which succeeded. Again because Mystic Story is very solid production house, but have not launched anything big since Brown Eyed Girls. They got talents like Kim Eana signed up, so if that works, the group got it made.

Kep1er - I think a fatigue has set in with the reality tv groups, Iz*one was the peak, but no new group will reach that popularity for some more years. And these groups are mismanaged with too many cooks.

~~~

Just my speculation. But this industry is extremely volatile that nobody can predict anything for sure. The big 3 are the big 3, because they are less unpredictable i.e. people will put up with their groups, even if one or two comebacks don't succeed. Whereas others run the risk of sinking upon any failure.

• Kep1er will disband meaning whatever they achieve will be eventually surpassed.

Billie doesn't stand a chance, sorry they are just too nugu.

It's between Stayc and Ive. Ive's eleven had much more success and hype than any stayc song but I can't say ive has bigger potential based on that alone. Stayc has many releases that went big and we need to see how will Ive's next ones do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!