I-land 2 is said to be even smaller than season 1 in terms of casting, episodes, and final lineup (Boo, tomato tomato throwing tomatoes)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The BGs are getting bigger while the GGs are getting smaller :clown: :clown:

If true, hopefully one of the other 2 HYBE GGs makes up for it by being 7+

• Lubby00

Changed the title of the thread from “I-land 2 is said to be even smaller than season 1 (Boo, tomato tomato throwing tomatoes)” to “I-land 2 is said to be even smaller than season 1 in terms of casting, episodes, and final lineup (Boo, tomato tomato throwing tomatoes)”.
  • only 5 members, seems too small for a survival show. But having less trainees can be a good thing, there's a higher chance your fave will make it and the screentime can be distributed more fairly.

I remember in I-LAND there were some trainees that obviously weren't debuting and part 2 (when there was only 12 left) was more fun to watch cause those trainees actually had a chance.

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited 2 times, last by lialve ().

• 17 trainees? So what they will split them to 3 people groups? That will be boring what we will see on stage something like sub units?

That group with Sakura and Chaewon is rumored to have 5 members, and now this also 5 members?

What's going on? I'm getting scared about future of gg's...

External Content www.youtube.com

• Of course it's smaller... I-LAND S1's contestants were Be:Lift trainees chosen through the I-LAND auditions and existing BigHit trainees. Given that they're planning to debut two new girls groups (not counting the IZ*ONE group) and that Pledis is also rumored to have a girl group planned... that gives them a limited pool because they still have to have trainees to choose from for the other groups.

These are mostly likely going to be mostly Be:Lift trainees only who were chosen through the auditions. They may toss a couple of trainees from the others in if they feel like they need them, but it's a different situation.

• 17 trainees? So what they will split them to 3 people groups? That will be boring what we will see on stage something like sub units?

That group with Sakura and Chaewon is rumored to have 5 members, and now this also 5 members?

What's going on? I'm getting scared about future of gg's...

Sakura gg is rumored to have 6 members, I read some fan theories about the number 6 (but forgot everything)

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm still traumatized from S1 of I-land because of K's situation. I'll just live vicariously through anyone here who watches S2.

I found you! I remembered your aesthetic but not your name, I remember you were talking about K before. I made a thread for K and his group in jpop section. The boys started to get more active on YouTube and twitter. The audition for the new member gonna in June I think and it’s gonna be broadcasted in Japanese tv.

:froghype:

• I found you! I remembered your aesthetic but not your name, I remember you were talking about K before. I made a thread for K and his group in jpop section. The boys started to get more active on YouTube and twitter. The audition for the new member gonna in June I think and it’s gonna be broadcasted in Japanese tv.

:froghype:

Hey thanks for remembering me! I'll make sure to head on over to the thread. :claps:

• I'm glad there are less trainees. I can't remember most of the trainees from s1 island as they barely had enough screentime to matter. I also prefer smaller groups so a 5 member group is more than fine for me.

• I doubt this rumor is true. Five membered group coming from a survival show is highly unlikely, especially when having in mind sourcegg and adorgg are rumored to have 5-6 members too. I think the ilandgg will end up having as many members as enhypen - seven.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!