What is the worst anime you ever watch

• Here in LATAM we had this anime series on Animax for some reason I can't find it on japanese. I give the story the benefit of the doubt as maybe the anime adaptation didn't translate well what the manga could have been:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The opening is fire though <3

• Lot of animes named here are decent or watchable at least. I don't like to be negative toward animes. Even terrible ones, people worked hard to make them happen.

Try watch real stinkers like Tekken, Mars of Destruction, and Urda.

Mars of Destruction is kinda like the Room of anime, so maybe worthy checking for this reason.

Tekken OVA is just an example of a "sub-genre": terrible fighting game adaptations. They are mostly terrible.

Urda isn't funny bad, but it's more like wtf I'm watching bad.

They all short, so even thou they are absolute bottom of the barrel trash, maybe they're better experience than watching an anime you're not feeling for some reason, but you only realize this after committing into it.

Some anime confession: I actually love Ikkitousen. It's terrible, but I love it.

• Yeah Kingdom is good I guess my answer was off topic since the op wasnt asking about the art style of animation :/ Now I have to come back later to give on what I (I) being the highlight.. think is a bad anime

• Yeah Kingdom is good I guess my answer was off topic since the op wasnt asking about the art style of animation :/ Now I have to come back later to give on what I (I) being the highlight.. think is a bad anime

The topic is about the worst anime you watched. If this is your experience, that's valid even if the example given is a decent one. Also, if you only watches the acclaimed ones, it's bound to happen one's worst anime will still be a good one.

Unless one actively seeks bad reviewed ones or random stuff, I think it's hard to get a truly bad one. I like to watch random OVAs as they require low commitment for the chance to find some hidden gems (most are just forgettable). I just wanted to use this topic as a sorta recommendation instead of just relaying a bad experience.

• honestly? IDK

if I could say one that very much disappointed me was SNK early seasons because they were (in my pov ok) very different from the original source (manga) and I was veery sad about it but that's okay because they kinda fixed it... at the very end

a bad anime would be school days but I liked the ending so

• The topic is about the worst anime you watched. If this is your experience, that's valid even if the example given is a decent one. Also, if you only watches the acclaimed ones, it's bound to happen one's worst anime will still be a good one.

Unless one actively seeks bad reviewed ones or random stuff, I think it's hard to get a truly bad one. I like to watch random OVAs as they require low commitment for the chance to find some hidden gems (most are just forgettable). I just wanted to use this topic as a sorta recommendation instead of just relaying a bad experience.

On top of my head I can't think of a bad anime besides Nana to Kaoru lmao I mean I was going to argue with that one user about Goblin Slayer but I can see why alot of people would think it's a bad anime but it says it in the description.. I just thought now Overlord season 2 because it was totally random and confusing from s1.. Also

.hack//Sign I liked it as a kid but when I tried watching it after I got older I couldn't understand it like it was confusing and that's because it's based off the video game haha You have to play the game first to fully understand it

Also Log Horizon 2013 I thought it was good but really repetitive like they kept using the same punch line over and over and sounds like they keep recycling the same audio clip for it and it sounds like not for surely sure if 2 of the main characters are the same voice actor.. I mean Gundam Wing used alot of the same voice actors but I mean that was from 1995 :/

I hope my reasonings are valid for thinking these are bad animes? lmao I think they're good and bad lol hack//sign is bad but good because of childhood memories and yer sorry for making this so long hah I'll stop now

• I think it's fine.

Just to defend .hack//sign a bit, it has a kick ass OST which seems sorta a pattern from Bee Train animes from that time (2000~2005). They are confusing narratives with kinda boring pace, but they all have very good/iconic OST.

• I think it's fine.

Just to defend .hack//sign a bit, it has a kick ass OST which seems sorta a pattern from Bee Train animes from that time (2000~2005). They are confusing narratives with kinda boring pace, but they all have very good/iconic OST.

After how many years of not watching it I can still remember the song... >_> haha

• frick a bitch named Glasslip

boring as hell and nothing happend

NOTHING

imagine having an interesting plot, but that's just a background side piece for NO DAMN REASON

it was confusing

explained nothing

it didnt even know what it wanted to be itself

all this anime made u feel

was anger & regret

frick a bitch named Glasslip

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• it isn't objectively the worst, but I hated watching school days

the only reason I made it till the end is because i knew how it would end and was looking forward to it

Only reason I watch School Days, was because it is one of the most hated anime ever. That make me curious why people hate it so much lol.

• I played with alot of girls feelers on here asking like 20 girls in the marriage thread to marry me and they all well mostly all destroyed me it was like School Days of AKP >_> and another girl in dms called me a stupid 11 year old :(

• I would say Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Garzey's Wing.

Skelter Heaven is the Prequel to Mars of Destruction and it is even worse.

It has hilariously bad CGI Giant Squid Aliens. It also makes no sense how Mars of Destruction is the Sequel to this. Mars of Destruction is the worst anime sequel I have ever seen, though it is lol funny.

The Dub of Garzey's Wing is one of the worst English Dubs I have ever seen, It is the Room of Anime Dubs.

• itazura na kiss- its one of those animes/shows that are so bad that its hilarious, so you keep watching (im not proud of it) :pepe-peek:

say “i love you”- BORING. one of the most overrated romance animes ever idk how its so popular bc its so boring that its actually one of the worse animes ive ever seen

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Oh man so many

Pupa

Akame ga Kill (didn't even finish this horse dung)

Sword Art Online (if overrated anime had a definition... Man)

Glasslip

Amnesia

Loveless (I want to drink bleach every time I think of it :pepe-peek: )

And one that most of us watched probably once and we never want to bring it back to life. It starts with B. Just n o.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• I would say Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Garzey's Wing.

Skelter Heaven is the Prequel to Mars of Destruction and it is even worse.

It has hilariously bad CGI Giant Squid Aliens. It also makes no sense how Mars of Destruction is the Sequel to this. Mars of Destruction is the worst anime sequel I have ever seen, though it is lol funny.

The Dub of Garzey's Wing is one of the worst English Dubs I have ever seen, It is the Room of Anime Dubs.

MARS OF DESTRUCTION :pepe-cross:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• Kenja no mago and let me tell why so the story is the basic Isekei story with magic elements. But why I hate the Anime? It's because of the MC, He is really one of the worst MC I ever saw in a Anime and I have watch about 500 Animes. The entire Anime was about how Overpowered the MC is and how the side Character getting impress with him and this is what make the Anime so bad because there are no Problems for the MC. :|:|:|

• i’m sorry but i just can’t watch old anime. It grinds on me and I tried to watch Bleach, i’d didn’t make it past the 6th episode...

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i’m sorry but i just can’t watch old anime. It grinds on me and I tried to watch Bleach, i’d didn’t make it past the 6th episode...

Someone calling Bleach old....meanwhile me referring to old anime: stuff from the 70s :pepe-life-support:

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!