Youth With You group covers Kill This Love. Lisa reacts.

• This is amazing. I had a huge smile on my face watching this the entire time. 😁

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Sulli

• Babybluehun0327

Changed the title of the thread from “YWY group covers Kill This Love. Lisa reacts.” to “Youth With You group covers Kill This Love. Lisa reacts.”.
  • This is amazing. I had a huge smile on my face watching this the entire time. 😁

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love that it's the group it is and not a perfect visual group as it makes it so much better that she loved it

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!