Do you love your faves solos/subunits the same as the mothership?

• people dont be shy come and reveal that you favs solo > the mothership :pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i will sacrifice exos entire discography for baekhyuns and these are FACTS

Selling exo for cbx? Thats debatable actually idk idk they both equal i think :pepewash:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would say I pretty much love them equally lol. I know it is kind of cliche but I guess it's because not all of my favs have solos

#JisoosolowhenYG?

And so far I would say my love for them are balanced. Some solo songs I like more than some group songs while some group songs I like better than some solo songs.

• But which one?

I do love all of the subunits and the sub-sub units. I like that all of them do something different, but still within the realm of NCT. I do lean more toward 127 because their music tends to be more aggressive, but I am all for the other units too.

• I like group and subunites, solo works are totally up to taste. After all, every member has their own style, I don't think anyone should follow a style they don't like just because they're members of the same group.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Generally I do love the group music more, not because it's a OTX thing, but based on my experience song wise I still prefer the group ones.

And it's mostly because of the sound. Like for example recently Wonpil released his solo and my favourite song from him is Unpainted Canvas

And then I realised that maybe the reason I love this most is because out of all the songs this song has the most 'Day6 flavour' in it. Like if this song wasn't in this album I would totally see it being sung by all members of Day6.

Most of my faves are groups, and hence the music of the group is the one that mostly attract me to them.

Another example, this is the guide version of a song wrote and co-produced

They then took it and rearrange it with the vocals of others to make this. Like if they didn't do that I could probably see Wonpil release this song as part of his solo album. This song was probably also written with Day6 members singing it in mind

• I have fave songs from all three - solo, subunit, and mothership. I do prefer some subunits to others and some solos to others tho.

I feel exactly the same ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!