NON BTS songs I actually adore [Girl Group Version]

• In the past, I've been accused of not listening to anyone besides BTS

and I'm super bored while avoiding responsibilities so here are NON-BTS girl group songs I really love :

f(x) - ENDING PAGE (my favourite girl group of all time)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SONAMOO - I knew it (I was obsessed)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SISTAR19 - Gone not around any longer (I actually like a lot of sistar songs but this one is iconic for me)

WONDER GIRLS - Why so lonely (I know all the lyrics)

SNSD - MR MR (Was on replay)

PRISTIN - BLACK WIDOW (Was already one of my favourite female groups...they disbanded too early. Also "get it" by the sub-unit is amazing too)

WEKI MEKI (They rarely miss)

OMG - Closer (ICONIQUE with a QUE)

DREAMCATCHER - GOOD NIGHT(still my fave)

LOONA (Their predebut songs slapped. )

2NE1 - UGLY (This one makes me sentimental)

MISS A - I DONT NEED A MAN (Omg the bops after bops after bops)

BRAVE GIRLS - DEEPENED (Loved that Rollin' took them to new heights but this one's my favourite)

CLC - HELICOPTER (will never forgive the way they were slept on. Seungyeon step on me please and thank you)

4MINUTE - CRAZY (I might've had it as my ringtone once LOL)

GIDLE - LATATA (can you imagine I didnt like this song on first listen ? Grew on me and now it's still my fave. Afterwards it's prob LION)

MOMOLAND - FREEZE (Probably heard this 100 times watching Yeonwoo fancams lmao and I still really love it! Momoland is actually one of the girlgroups closest to my heart)

RED VELVET - PSYCHO (one of their best songs tbh)

BLACKPINK - STAY (This song is my fave. well...Stay and Playing with fire are fighting a war in my rankings.)

TWICE - TT (restarted my journey towards falling in love with them so I can say they got me not once but TWICE)

MAMAMOO - STARRY NIGHT (HAD IT ON REPEAT)

GIRL'S DAY - SOMETHING (I can't NOT sing the beginning ;( )

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!