SNSD:Where will this go?

• I'm excited to see how their comeback would turn out to be considering the hype

Although SM says they haven't come to a decision yet, they didn't deny the meeting and will Soshi comeback

happen this year ?:peperun:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's not like this has not happened before..

Praying for Soshi :froghype:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• rosietwerk

Changed the title of the thread from “SNSD = Legends” to “SNSD:Where will this go?”.
  • The legends need to comeback :cursing:

I forgot to put this but it seems like the members are aiming for May-June comeback

• I forgot to put this but it seems like the members are aiming for May-June comeback

I've also seen that in twitter coz it's trending :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• No way, if they end up really reuniting (and even making an album) this will be hugeeee, but I don't want to fool myself just thinking that they will really do the ot8.

I'm going to put my expectations really low on this, because they already said multiple times in the past "hey, we are preparing something really special for you guys", bla bla bla, and nothing comes out.

Despite SNSD being my ultimate group, I won't get too excited with this "news", unless something really "official" pops up

• No way, if they end up really reuniting (and even making an album) this will be hugeeee, but I don't want to fool myself just thinking that they will really do the ot8.

I'm going to put my expectations really low on this, because they already said multiple times in the past "hey, we are preparing something really special for you guys", bla bla bla, and nothing comes out.

Despite SNSD being my ultimate group, I won't get too excited with this "news", unless something really "official" pops up

Believe me, even SONES are tired with the girls empty promises HAHAHA no one will take them seriously in regards of comeback

But this is HUGE,news outlet had talked about it and they even give the expected month they will comeback

• The way news about SNSD reunion or comeback always creates trending headlines both in Korea and on Twitter is pretty telling of how much they are still being anticipated.

I wish the girls will allow like a month or two for this to happen. But seeing the girls are so booked and busy with their individual schedules, I am not trusting this yet. Might just be another empty promises and false hope.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!