Give me a Kpop Song and I will tell you what i enjoy about it

• :pepefrog:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• let's go with IOI - Downpour

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Let’s go! I finally have one for you.

External Content youtu.be

OKAY!

1st, I love the beat of the song! Its so easy to listen to and its catchy!

i love how it has this little horror vibe to it! :pepemusic: andyet not too intense

I really enjoyed this!
    this is going on my music list!

Thank you Super yeah! :pepelove1:

Na na na na na na na :happyr:

~im very intrigued by this~

• :pepefrog:

Thank you <3

To start i really liked how they had a Dance in the begining and the sound reminds me of Alan Walker sounds

This is a Very relaxing tracl, the colors were also refreshing and this song overall a real refresher from the girl crush

it is very beautiful and you have chosen a very good song

i enhjoy the music in the back ( i really love that soundscape <3 )

• let's go with IOI - Downpour

Just reading the title i already know what this is

its their last Track :crys:

Ballads are one of my fave Genres

and this is a very special song

so i can say right off the bat that i love everything about this

cause this is a very special song to fans of I.O.I

Their vocals are so angelic

Im trying not to cry :pepecute:

Amazing choice selfmate :pepelove1: :pepe-comfy:

~ ω

• Would you even rate songs who are in Korean and are not from a KPop-artist? Just asking cause I would like to know your opinion on a partly Korean song

(In case you need to know, that guy is Korean but in a JPop-group)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Good to see you again Carrot Juice :smirks2:

I have heard this one

To be honest, the things i like about this track is the middle half of the song and their dancing is pretty good, the first half i am confused about, im not sure what JYP is trying to go for but it left me very confused

but i am giving this song more time to see if it changes on me

so if it does i will let you know my thoughts on it then :pepelove1:

For a Min i thought it was a Ballad

but

listening to it and this song is already a bop, it actually reminds me of Taylor Swift actually <3

To say, I'm already chilling with this

Twice's Vocals are so pretty

i think i could listen to this while trying to relax

very good Choice :pepelove1:

Would you even rate songs who are in Korean and are not from a KPop-artist? Just asking cause I would like to know your opinion on a partly Korean song

(In case you need to know, that guy is Korean but in a JPop-group)

Of course!!!

I've been wanting to stan a Japanese Group/ Solist for a long time :froghype:

I'm already loving the Gituar!

I listen to a lot of boy groups, so this is refreshing

i also really enjoy their voices

this song is so relaxing :cutes:

You have chosen very well

i am actually taking interest to stan this group :yesr:

thank you for sharing this with me :lover3:

• The dude who sings in this song is Younghoon (aka. the same dude as in my signature), he is member of the group Orbit. They debuted in the end of 2020 after all members had participated in Produce 101 Japan in 2019. 3 of the member are Korean, 1 is mixed and 3 are Japanese. IDK if you ever watched Produce, but if so you maybe rememeber one of the members from the Korean Produce, since one of the members was on Produce X before Produce 101 Japan season 1.

I follow almost all artists who debuted after Produce 101 Japan and besides 1 artist who floped and 1 who has good but also bad songs, the other acts from season 1 and 2 are so good. If you want I can send you some more songs of any artist, just let me know if you like and I try to send you some good songs

• The dude who sings in this song is Younghoon (aka. the same dude as in my signature), he is member of the group Orbit. They debuted in the end of 2020 after all members had participated in Produce 101 Japan in 2019. 3 of the member are Korean, 1 is mixed and 3 are Japanese. IDK if you ever watched Produce, but if so you maybe rememeber one of the members from the Korean Produce, since one of the members was on Produce X before Produce 101 Japan season 1.

I follow almost all artists who debuted after Produce 101 Japan and besides 1 artist who floped and 1 who has good but also bad songs, the other acts from season 1 and 2 are so good. If you want I can send you some more songs of any artist, just let me know if you like and I try to send you some good songs

I do know produce

and that is a coincidence lmao

the fandom name for Loona is Orbits :smirks2:

and i will keep that in mind

i'll take alook into the group and i defs will!

thank you for sharing :lover3:

• I love your opinions and reviews omg <3 You're so well versed!

~ ω

• Oh and thinking of what I sended you before, here is another JPop-song with Korean lyrics for you ~

• BP - You Never Know :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• BP - You Never Know :cursing: :cursing:

I am loving that piano and violin! :omgr:

I might just stream this

Why didn't any Blink tell me how good their bsides are! :wilds:

i seriously love this

it fits their vocal range!

this is an awesome Choice Maknae :lover3:

i need more Blackpink songs like this :peperun:

it actually reminds me of another childhood song of mine

i cant remember the name :cryingr:

• Oh and thinking of what I sended you before, here is another JPop-song with Korean lyrics for you ~

ooooo

i cant wait to listen to this ( im about to start a Test in english, so i will retag you in this post as soon as i listen to it :pepelove1: )

EDIT: I love how peaceful the song is <3 his voice is very elegant~ the piano works really well with this

i need more songs like this :pepe-comfy:

Im legit tired in math class

and i swear i can fall asleep to this

thank you for this one :iloveyoub:

JiminieKookie

• former fan huh?

interesting

• taeyeon's best song

External Content open.spotify.com

• Ive listened to multiple BTS title tracks

this one i have not heard this one :eyes:

As soon as i heard " Stayy gonnee" my heart froze for a min

Omg

this is so good

BTS never dissapoints

such good vocals :pepe-sad:

I love the sound, the their Vocals are carrying this song

this is amazing :pepelove1::pepecute:

• taeyeon's best song

External Content open.spotify.com

I actually remember listening to this! <3

and i will say this is an amazing track! :pepelove1:

her vocals

the soft music

the replayability it has

it is an absolute wonderful track! :lover3:

Already starting off bold! :omgr:

the aesthetics in the beginning remind me of TXT's Puma

i like this powerful vibe :pepe-shades:

and heres a fact: SM artists never fail to amaze me, i love their signature sounds this almost remidns me of NCT Dream as well :yesr:

I am Serriously Vibing :pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

the Outfits be looking real expensive too

this whole song feels so well made <3

• I did not see Seventeen so :pleading:

• My fav aespa song

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• pink Hair is Mark Lee lol.

you didn't comment on the one thing i was eager for you to comment on, aka Taeyong's growl :sadr:

• I did not see Seventeen so :pleading:

I AM NO BASIC KNOWLEDGE WHEN IT COMES TO CLASSICAL AND TRADITIONAL ASIAN INSTRUMENTS :eyes:

RIGHT OFF THE BAT I HEARD TRADITIONAL (Either Japanese or Korean ( i hope :,) INSTRUMENTS

This song is so pretty :lover1:

this song takes me back to a different era of USA music

i love the gituars and pianos

they mixed the sounds really well

and the fact that it is a J-pop song makes it even better :omgr:

i really love this sound scape

You chose really well

imma have this on loop :yesr:

and the Music video is very very beautiful as well as their angelic voices!

this brought up my hopes

• My favorite B-side :pepemusic:

I love that riff~ Like holy, took me by suprise

playing this at the par-

Whoa that Key change!

you have my attention, the way they just did all that sounds :pepe-shades::pepemusic:

This is a masterpiece! :peperun:

i need to make a playlist in the furure with all these songs u guys recomending me!
    TAKE ME WITH U TO THE GOOD SIDE OF KPOP :pepe-angel: ( Love the high note~)

Wonderful Choice :yesr:

pink Hair is Mark Lee lol.

you didn't comment on the one thing i was eager for you to comment on, aka Taeyong's growl :sadr:

Im sorry lol

i didnt hear it tho ( may have forgot it was in there lol) :happyr:

• I'm glad you liked it so much! I have so many songs I wanted to send but that one is my favorite :lover1:

• My fav aespa song

I have hard this one :yesr:

I love the way SM makes song It actually sounds like Loona's so what before the main chorus

thent he main sounds like it came from another group

i love the mixed elements :pepemusic:

SM music genius

My favorite B-side :pepemusic:

This song has a very intresting sound im really enjoying

its also catchy :pepemusic:

~ Bing bing bing~

It also has some kind of synth sound this sond i dont har much anymore

i really like it

its reminding me of loona's Day and Night and hte Bsides on the # album :yesr:

This is very well made :happyr:

• Give their 2021 comeback a listen too

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!