Can Anyone Identify this Chinese Song?

• I was watching this old kdrama from 2007 called Air City and there is a setting in China where a Chinese song plays. I am looking for the title of the song (it's at the beginning of the video below). Can anyone identify the song?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Haolat

Changed the title of the thread from “Can Anyone identify this Chinese Song?” to “Can Anyone Identify this Chinese Song?”.
  • Haolat

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think it's right...it's sounds about right

• Thanks so much!!

• it has 2nd gen kpop vibes which i love.

I knew i have heard the voice from kpop before but i don't listen to much Kangta music so i couldn't pinpoint where i have heard that voice before

nice :thumbup:

I heard of him but never this music...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!