What board, card, or party games do you enjoy?

• I love board games!

I played them a lot since childhood with my sister and cousins and we still do sometimes, we have a lot.

Cluedo, Scotland Yard, Catan first come to my mind + a bunch of games I'm not sure exist internationally + card games!

Back in the day, I played Clue with my best friend just one time we hung out. But since then, I haven't gotten a chance to play again. It's still one of my favorite board games. :peperain:

I like lots of different board games as long as they're based more on skill and strategy, less on luck. If I had a chance to play them again, I would.

Is Clue the same as Cluedo?

We used to play this a loooot at my cousin's and just recently I bought it for myself, so we started playing it agan this winter sometimes, it's amazing, for sure one of my favourites if not favourite ^^

I even downloaded it on my phone :eyes: To practice so I can beat people in person easier haah

Cluedo has always been my favourite board game. <3

Another Cluedo enthusiast, yess <3

• Yes!! There's a mobile version of it?

Yes, it's the same! It's just called differently. I'm surprised to see anyone here like it. Maybe I should get it on my phone as well! That game really makes for a cozy time.

Mobile version is also fun! Obviously in person is better, but I actually learned some rules and such, since we used to play it a little bit different.

I'm also surprised to see anyone else like it, I never even heard anyone else mentioning or knowing this game except for us ^^

• As I was a kid I played a lot :

• Uno
    • Skip Bo
    • Rummikub
    • Sagaland
    • Mill
    • Battleship
    • Monopoly
    • Ludo (IDK if thats right, I googled the translation and people are uncertain about the right word)
    • Malefiz
    • Halma
    • Memory
    • Domino
    • Mikado
    • Trival Pursuit

IDK if there was anything else, that I might forgot

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• For me cluedo and chess if chess counts? I am a massive fan of deeply analytical games in general

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I play rummy with my friends on weekends when everyone is mostly free. We usually pick a friend's place to play. During weekdays I hop on online rummy, haha. I enjoy playing it, and I rarely get mad about it. There's always one friend that ragequits and complains about everything, which makes it a lot more fun and interesting. I also sometimes try out Durak, which is more of a Russian card game. It's rather easier to understand in my case. A friend of mine still hasn't figured out how to play it, although we explained it to him millions of times.

• i absolutely love ticket to ride cuz i'm really good at it. i'm yet to lose hihi. i also love question games like trivial pursuit even though i'm pretty shit at them

• uno, jenga, apples to apples

charades is fun too..

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!