What's your favourite thriller K-Drama/movie and why?

• Mine is 100% Flower of Evil, because of the incredibly emotive acting from the ML! And the plot always had me on the edge of my seat!!

i was thinking of watching it cause everyone said the main guys acting was chilling, is it worth watching ?

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• i was thinking of watching it cause everyone said the main guys acting was chilling, is it worth watching ?

Definitely, the main lead's acting was really creepy and believable. And the plot isn't boring at all. I loved the cinematography and the OST.

• Forgotten (its a movie on netflix) there was such a big plot twist, i thought it was gonna be one thing then it turned into something else ! (i dont know how many times ive re-watched this, i highly recommend)

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Voice was great, but as they changed the ML, I found the new MLs character not likeable, couldn't even finish the 2nd season :pepefrog:

Couldn't also finisch Doctor Prisoner, I found that some deccisions were absolutely bonkers and so quit the series :peperun:

I really liked Hotel del Luna, Bring it on, Ghost, Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 1&2, Let's Eat, Hospital Playlist and Backstreet Rookie

• Voice was great, but as they changed the ML, I found the new MLs character not likeable, couldn't even finish the 2nd season :pepefrog:

Couldn't also finisch Doctor Prisoner, I found that some deccisions were absolutely bonkers and so quit the series :peperun:

I really liked Hotel del Luna, Bring it on, Ghost, Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 1&2, Let's Eat, Hospital Playlist and Backstreet Rookie

I loved Romantic Doctor S1 too (Yoo Yeon Seok is bae!)

Let's eat makes me crazy with hunger...I avoid it usually. But watch it when I'm eating something I like :S

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!