[COMPLETE] BILLLIE x AKP Red Carpet Q&A

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can you Belllie've who will be arriving next on the AKP Red Carpet? Get ready for the mystic rookies, BILLLIE!

BILLLIE is a seven-member girl group from Mystic Story Entertainment, consisting of members: Sua, Suhyeon, Haram, Tsuki, Siyoon, Haruna and Sheon.

They recently came back with their new track "GingaMingaYo" and will be coming to the allkpop forums to answer your questions!

So, get your questions in before March 17th KST, mark your calendars, and check out their greeting as well as the MV for GingaMingaYo.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Youtube

• Omg that's superb news!

Will edit post tomorrow and write questions here.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Hi Billlie! I'm super into your new album! All the tracks are fresh and GingaMingaYo is a fun track! I love it all so much!

My question is, what is each member's favorite track on "the collective soul and unconscious : chapter one"?

Also, what concepts would you want to try in future comebacks?

Thank you so much for coming!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• 💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Hi Billlie! I'm a huge fan of your music so far, which has a very distinctive sound, and I'm really looking forward for your upcoming releases. What concepts and styles would you like to explore in the future? Any music genre you are interested in doing?

Additionally, what do you consider as Billlie's strongest feature, as a group? What makes Billlie different from other kpop acts, in your opinion?

Love you girls! <3

• Is there a group or a solo member that you look up to?

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

SEVENTEENDKZ

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

• Hiii Billlie, first of all I love you so much ㅠㅠ I've been supporting Sheon since GP999 and all of the girls since debut and I can't wait to see you what future reserve to you! I'll be there forever for you, always supporting an loving you~ ♡

Question to Billlie:

- Which countries do you want to visit the most? (Come to Brazil 🇧🇷)

Question to Sheon:

- What about an 'U + Me = Love' Billlie's edition? We all want to see you covering 'U + Me = Love' with Billlie~

why gingamingayo~

Edited 2 times, last by c4tsheon ().

• Specifically for Tsuki:

• Your fancam (linked below) has particularly caught me off guard with the level of playfulness and dynamic range of your facial expressions throughout the stage.
      • That lead to a rather specific question rattling around in my head: As I understand, some of your facial expression is choreographed to certain points of the choreo but exactly how much "extra" did you put into your facial expressions
      • If you don't mind me trying to "pick your brain" for the information but during the stage you seemed almost a little bored or very playful with the camera; it almost looked like your face was going through a sticker pack because there were so many expressions. The amount of and precision with charisma and aegyo you commanded at the same time on that stage is the highest I've seen in awhile.
    • (btw your command and control of your hair also needs its own fanfare; it strongly reminded me of Yeji's "hair-ography" in her AOTM)
      • * by hair-ography, I mean that yeji's hair always was where it needed to be in a dance, and she in some places almost made it look like her hair was dancing along haha as a +1 backup dancer -- Tsuki, you did the same! your hair seemed to never be misplaced!

For the rest of the group: I'm actually quite new to Billlie so I don't know a lot aside from the reputation surrounding Tsuki's fancam.

• On the same note of the previous question to Tsuki, did any of you play around with the facial expressions as well outside of the choreography?
      • I think specifically Haram and Suhyeon's expression changes even changed the aura at times on the [Simply K-Pop CON-TOUR] stage. It was honestly hard to keep track haha the camera was moving around so much...
    • What would be one superpower that you might find useful in daily life? what is that one thing that annoys you the most about daily life that you'd wish just was fixed by a handy superpower? it could be anything!
      • For me, I'd actually wish for a superpower where I can see all my body's statuses and a to do list like how games have it (example below) I don't remember much at all that I need to and I often forget the last time I eat or if I took my medicine because I'm so busy so that'll help me keep track of me. I think its called a HUD (heads-up display).

Edit: one more question! How do you guys like the AKP forum? do you see yourself interacting in allkpop forums anonymously?

• Although Sheon joined the group after debut, your bond as a team and love for one another is still so strong and heartwarming! My question is: who is Sheon’s Billlie soulmate? I love you all so much ♡

Edited 2 times, last by suyangi ().

• Hello! I am a fan since pre debut and you all never disapoint me with your songs. My questions is,

If you are the 7 dwarfs of snow white, what dwarf are you? Thank you billlie and I love you <3

• all the songs that are on the album, which song is your favorite and which line from that song is your favorite?

Congrats on the great comeback and I'm so proud of you all <3

• Hi Billlie!

1. For each of the members, what's your favorite song you've released so far?

2. Have there been any experiences or stories that influenced the idea of GingaMingaYo?

3. The styling is completely different this era, how do you all feel about it?

I'm so happy to be a Belllie've, the music you create is so beautiful and fun. Please never stop <3

(also Tsuki, 사랑해요!)

• whenever you try to compose and write a song, what sort of feelings do you get and what motivates you to continue with your work/dream?

• Hi girls, before my question i wanted to say that i really love your music! 💕

Now with the question:

If you were a mythological creature what would you be?

Edited once, last by YE0R3UM ().

• Hi BILLLIE! I really love your new album and of course the title track, "GingaMingaYo"! The concept of this comeback was really impressive, fresh and new, as expected from my favorite group !!

My question is, if the tracks from your album "the collective soul and unconscious: chapter one" were human, what kind of song would BILLLIE wants to be friends with?

Additionally, how do you guys feel about people's sudden warmth and interest about the group? BILLLIE's going viral around the internet for some time now, what can you say to bellie'ves and non fans who enjoys your performances?

I love you girls! <3

• Belllie've since debute!!! <33

Q: if you weren’t an idol, what do you think you would be doing right now?

Congratulations on your new album!!! You mean the world to me <3

• This thread contains 199 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!