{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 In celebration of BE's ESSENTIAL RELEASE... LETS DISCUSS THE MASTERPIECE THAT IS BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ahhhh BE!!!!

I can't believe its already been 3 months since its release. Time really flies...

We are finally getting BE's essential edition soon!!!

BE is honestly one of my favorite BTS albums. :pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

Its so chill and just a warm hug that I needed. :pepe-comfy:

Honestly my favorite songs on the album are Stay and Blue and Grey :pepe-comfy: at the moment. But they've been changing so much lmaooo.....

So what is everyone's fav track at the moment?

Also lets talk about the cute ARMY ROOM BTS created for us :pepe-comfy::pepe-comfy:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I bought BE and honestly its such a good buy, high quality everything. The songs are beautiful, especially blue & grey which was my fav. Love it, loved buying it, loved listening to it.

Blue and Grey just makes you idk... it just has so much emotion put into it... you can feel it from the lyrics to the vocals on the track. You can tell the song is extremely personal to them and it just makes the song so beautiful and amazing. Thats one thing BTS know how to do, put their emotion and passion into their music!

• I'm actually really happy with Be, it was the perfect album for the year we went through :pepe-comfy:

I was immediately drawn by Blue and Grey and Stay, as I found them heart-warming, but not in a 'toxic positive way' that we got so much of this year. I eventually really warmed up to Fly to My Room and Dis-ease A LOT, and they are probably my favorite tracks of the album now.

I do think Dis-ease is one of their best song on a technical level, and not only because of the bridge, J-hope is a genius :wilds:

I know a lot of people talked about it, but it really felt like a gift to ARMY, a 'we can't see each other yet, but we're thinking about you' album. Maaaaan, I just love them a lot, and I hope they will be able to do some concert this year, even if only in Korea.

My only criticism is that they censored Yoongi's swearing, LISTEN BIG HIT WHY, that was the last straw ok

• Blue & Grey is my favorite . Waiting for the essential album .. 2 hours 30 min to go .

I hope there is a MV release . Telepathy or Disease MV . Actually any MV is fine :-)

I have a feeling they wil come on Vlive today or tomorrow . Its been so long we had a OT7 vlive :-(

Kinda miss seeing them .

I miss them so much as well! :crys::crys::crys::crys::crys::crys::crys:

I wish for whenever they release a new single/album that they announce it the way they announced dynamite... that was so perfect honestly. it was so personal cause they told us personally! :crys:

• Can we talk about the freaking versatility in this album? From dynamite to LGO to dis-ease ? So many different genres but the journey the album takes you through thematically makes it so cohesive .

So true. They never fail to surprise us showing whole different world with beautiful songs everytime. Also this album feels so special since they make feel us we are part of their journey too! From song writing to album design, it is a master piece. My fav in the album is LGO. It gives me some nostagic feeling while I am listening to it. Perfect song for winter! :suggestiver:

• LMAO at the crossed out part... I feel you!!! The BLEEEP always makes me laughhhhh

YASSS THE DIS-EASE PRAISE IS WHAT I LOVE TO SEEE

• Can we talk about the freaking versatility in this album? From dynamite to LGO to dis-ease ? So many different genres but the journey the album takes you through thematically makes it so cohesive .

This is so truee!!! and this has always been one of BTSs strengths throughout their entire discography! They know how to make a cohesive album while still exploring different sounds and sides of themselves

• Life Goes On is my fave title track!

:danceb:

This Queen deserves it

External Content www.youtube.com

• The first time I listened to the album, I cried when I finished Blue & Grey. I don't know how to explain it lol

Then, I remember I smiled so much when hearing the Skit until...

BAAM!

Telepathy was such a change in mood, I loved it so much, is still my favourite song of the album.

BUT

I can never listen to Telepathy without listening to Dis-ease and Stay as well.

The songs flow so well into each other, I always take the time to listen to the whole bunch because it reminds me of how much I enjoyed my first listen to the album.

It's such an amazing body of work as a whole, so warm and intimate. It's so cohesive but each song sounds so different. I am happy I got the Deluxe version for the physical album too... it just deserves

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• This Queen deserves it

It's such a pretty song...kinda sad but not.

• This is such an accurate way to describe it! There is just something to put together about it... one thing is for sure is BTS definitely have come to find themselves as musicians and its been extremely beautiful being with them on this journey!

• worldlove27

Changed the title of the thread from “In celebration of BE's ESSENTIAL RELEASE in around 3 hours.... LETS DISCUSS THE MASTERPIECE THAT IS BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” to “In celebration of BE's ESSENTIAL RELEASE in around 2 hours.... LETS DISCUSS THE MASTERPIECE THAT IS BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”.
  • BTS just made LGO and BE feel really personal and special. even in the few performances we got of it

and of course can't forget when BTS made Yoongi a snowman in that one LGO performance

:claps:

• This thread contains 67 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!