Hum.... About anons posts

• How to say it... I think in anons some groups are a free bashing pass and others not.

Wanting or not, mods are the ones who approve what quotes can be posted and when i see how some comments weren't posted (i talked about it with a few users and their experiences) and how others were where groups were really called names there with no problem it does make me question some things. Am i the only one??

If bashing that much is "ok" then why censor some??? I see some posts there as hate so where is the restriction?? What can post and what not? I saw a thread going through 8 pages full of fighting and another about other group not even reaching 2 pages and getting closed and what were the most toxic? Yes, the one with 8 pages still opened. So yes, i don't really understand how things work there, but it is weird, specially seeing how a few number of groups are always bashed there..

I don't support hate and etc, but logically thinking the math ain't "mathing" to me and no, i won't post links of what threads I'm talking about to see what the problem is :thumbup: I'm just saying.. and idk if this can be posted here in this section but here we go ..

Bye!..... :peperun:

• agreed sort of... some of the things I've seen makes me truly wonder how its allowed

• anons suck

come say your ''opinions'' without the anon mask COWARDS

Exactly, but i do side eye how some hateful posts about some specific groups are allowed....

agreed sort of... some of the things I've seen makes me truly wonder how its allowed

:pepe-tea:

idek where the anon section is

:pepepizza:

do I want to?

:pepe-popcorn:

Above the guild section i think, but you don't need to know actually....

• monalisalove

Changed the title of the thread from “Hum....” to “Hum.... About anons posts”.
  • The things people say behind anonymity. Honestly, I think it's fine to be at least a *little* controversial, as long as there are strict guidelines for it, but they aren't obviously laid out for users.

• The things people say behind anonymity. Honestly, I think it's fine to be at least a *little* controversial, as long as there are strict guidelines for it, but they aren't obviously laid out for users.

But the thing is... How do they choose what is allowed and what is not? Bc i see threads bashing one group sidely and like ??? ....

• That's why I don't like anons as it's easy to hide without a username, but then again people bash and say negative things with one so there's probably no real difference imo.

• But the thing is... How do they choose what is allowed and what is not? Bc i see threads bashing one group sidely and like ??? ....

I've no clue unfortunately. Maybe different mods have different standards (for whatever reason) and are approving things other mods would not...

• tell me about it :pepestare: the itzy free for all was fucking horrible, had to block the anon section

This... One of the groups most bashed there and like ?? Why let some posts to be posted when it's so hateful??

dont get me started on how some users are also allowed to shade other users in anon (even outside of it) but others are not :clown: the mental gymnastics

True... I was shaded there and i did answer "rudely" bc how is this allowed???? But try to @ someone here and you'll get a wp or be called out too.... Like ?? The shade was direct and obvious and even some users saw that it was towards me but it happened like nothing...

• anons suck

come say your ''opinions'' without the anon mask COWARDS

i mean, it’s the culture that a lot of forum users are fine with. Those who actually have opinions instead of just following fandom talking points or the psychotic “only positive comments” mentality some users want on here get branded as “argumentative users”.

A lot of users rather add an extra layer of anon (to an already anon internet account) because backlash for going against the grain here is being branded an anti, troll, or not being a real fan.

So yeah anon sucks, but culture here makes it so ppl feel the need to have that extra layer of protection. So i guess a lot of you are getting what you want. I for one have never been able to use the anon section (or too stupid to know how). BTW this isn’t specially to you, just going off your comment.

• Just don’t go there. You’ll feel much better. So what if people shaded you there, you only give them power over you if you let it hurt you. Your mental health comes first!

About group bashing, it’s seasonal I think. And every fandom will think the mods are bias against their groups. Seriously.

This isn't a good logic tbh, "don't go there?" Nope, why some things are super allowed to post there and here you are even banned?? What super power does the anon section give that shade and hate are the normal?? Wanting to discuss something without the fandom tag is ok, i understand, but just hating on groups you don't like shouldn't be ok neither i understand why we need a section like that, specially when i saw some really contradictory moves by closing 1 page threads and letting others "run".

• This isn't a good logic tbh, "don't go there?" Nope, why some things are super allowed to post there and here you are even banned?? What super power does the anon section give that shade and hate are the normal?? Wanting to discuss something without the fandom tag is ok, i understand, but just hating on groups you don't like shouldn't be ok neither i understand why we need a section like that, specially when i saw some really contradictory moves by closing 1 page threads and letting others "run".

I’ve been on akp since 2018 and I think it’s nothing abnormal. Some kind of moderation is needed of course but I like that people can talk about their views without having to filter. Some convo are really good and thoughtful. It’s better to learn how to control ones own reaction than being too controlling of others.

• Honestly Anons suck why not state your opinion without hiding is it because you are a coward yet your only way to shade a group without having consequences is through there and i mean you feel acomplished for what? hiding in your stupidity be brave idiots and state that idiotic statement you want to say

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!