give me a kpop group and then what happens next might shock you

• give me any kpop group and ill tell u:

- my favorite title track

- b-side

- my actual top 3 most listened songs by them (via lastfm)

i like to think i listen to a lot of variety n groups but warning idk many newer BGs (like debuted post-2020) but u can try ur luck :pepepizza:

what r u waiting. for give me a group. what r u , scared ??? smh.

EDIT: SEND ME MORE GIRL GROUPS PLEASE and ok u can NOT try ur luck w newer boy groups IDK THEM. I ONLY KNOW BOY GROUPS THAT DEBUTED PRE-2020 LMAO and 2019 is pushing it hahaha. . (i mean unless you wanna ask abt cravity i mean hehe im not stopping u on that hehehe cravity :eyes: <3)

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

Edited once, last by BEYBLADE ().

• TWIIIIIIIICEEEEE

TWICE ~!!

title - YES OR YES. my... my godt dam jam...
    b-side - icon.... its.... u know.... iconic 8)

&& my top 3 listened !

what is love actually count got split for some reason.... pretend that 12 is a 23 :oops::oops::oops::oops:

also begs the question WHY are my listens so low, thank u for reminding me to listen 2 them more ;(;(;(<3

• this was such a cute and ICONIC answer <3:pleading::pleading::pleading:

~ ω

• GWSN

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

gwsn my BELOVED , some of my FAVORITE music comes from them

title - BAZOOKAAAAA~~!! and Like It Hot. tie ;(
    b-side- hard tie between I Can't Breath & Burn. both AMAZING, but i think i cant breath beats burn by just a lil bit ;( CLOSE THIRD IS MELTING POINT THO!!!

i felt like i cheated on this one but how can i choose thru a flawless discography

top 3 !

• actually listened to my first & only p1harmony song today ;( it was 'Before the Dawn' and i really liked it!! made me wanna listen to more hehe, do you have any recs ? :eyes::eyes:

Absolutely!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• pentagon :pleading: :pleading: :pleading: :pleading: this will be so hard fr every song is like my favorite they are TOO GOOD AAHH ;( ;( <3 <3 <3 ;( ;(

title - aaaaaaah between Daisy & Do or Not i cant CHOOSE. ;( im leaning more towards Daisy but Do or Not..... the jam... the vibe.... my love....

b-side - you know. to this day Violet is one of the most beautiful songs ive heard in my life in very confident my top 10 favorite songs ever.... the brilliance .... the beauty..... am i crying???? for sure.... ;( <3

top 3 !!

&& my third most listened to group can u tell...... hahaha <3

• You have such taste! My favorite title from them is Daisy and my favorite bside is also Violet :omgr: I love your top 3 as well!

• thank u so much!!! im gonna add these to my list for when i draw later today 8)

• Itzy and Viviz :omgr:

ITZY!!

title - mafia in the morning!!!!! ring ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!!
    b-side - very very big tie between shoot! & kidding me... those songs.... omg... my life.... yeah actually that album is amazing like ;(

top 3 !

:eyes: 

VIVIZ !!! gosh i still need to listen dskjdsk, ill get back to u on that one ill listen later today :eyes:<3

• another group i dangerously need 2 listen 2 more ;(

title - how u like THAT :love:
    b-side - the only one ive listened to but its so good ;( , don't know what to do!!!

top 3!!

criminally low numbers, i am sorry ;(

honestly think whistle shud be wayyy higher in scrobbles,, my counts are from 2018 and above :oops:

You're fine bestie ❤

At least you have good taste in bp songs

hylt supremacy :peperich:

• have yet to listen to them as well ;(;( send me some recs tho im willing to listen :eyes::eyes:<3

they only have 3 mv's ♥ tech 4 but one is pre-debut

External Content www.youtube.com

pre-debut

B-Sides:

they each wrote their own solo song i love suil's the most

they don't have much :P YET

• loona pls :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

OFC !!!

title - why not !

b-side - where you at, this song... such an EXPRIENCE, i am levitating as we speak....

bonus: my favorite solo is Yves' 'new' !!! gives chills every time SO beautiful.

i cant post the SS of my top 3 bc scrobbles got messed up and idk how/why && the numbers r so low its embarrassing :clown: but trust me when i say me top 3 are

1. Why Not!

2. Love Cherry Motion

3. favOriTe/new (literally tied :oops::oops: )

• thank youuuu!!!! :love: adding to muh list of need to listen toooo, 8)8)

• thank youuuu!!!! :love: adding to muh list of need to listen toooo, 8)8)

i freakin love this group they moved up to the top of my faves so fast. they write their own stuff and are owned by an old bts vocal coach, they are super talented and from what i've seen with their first mini concert they do NOT lip synch. Plus Youngbin is so damn pretty to stare at. his eyes are so stunning

LUMINOUS_Youngbin_Self_n_Ego_concept_photo.jpg

• i freakin love this group they moved up to the top of my faves so fast. they write their own stuff and are owned by an old bts vocal coach, they are super talented and from what i've seen with their first mini concert they do NOT lip synch. Plus Youngbin is so damn pretty to stare at. his eyes are so stunning

LUMINOUS_Youngbin_Self_n_Ego_concept_photo.jpg

oh!! yooo 8| thats cool! now im even more hyped to listen :eyes: he do be pretty, and i love the glitter :love:

• ur the only person i know that likes Burn. not even Groos are a huge fan of that song.

• oh my god yesssssssssss finally someone with TASTE understands why not is such a bop, i almost reached 1000 play count on my apple music, sometimes ill dance to the chorus by reflex ;(;(;( until now i think i never skipped why not ever since it was added to my playlist

also omg... i really agree that where you at is a whole new experience :pepecry: i almost entered heaven by listening to it lmao

also love cherry motion is the reason why i worship choerry until now :peperun: ill NEVER get tired of listening it LCM no matter how many time i overplayed my self-made loona playlist :froghype:

i started listening to new a few weeks ago and it is growing on me, trust me... also favorite is basically a LOONA way of telling us to always expect something new from them :pepemusic: they always deliver, argue with the wall :pepelove2:

• This thread contains 37 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!