SinB Reveals She Didn’t Know “MAGO” Would Be GFRIEND’s Final Round Of Promotions + Talks About Possibility Of Reunion

• Hybe dumped them for some inexplicable reason. :rolleyes: Could have something to do with Hybe wanting to grab Izone members for Source Music, Chaewon, Sakura and Minju.

The timing was very coincidental. Disbandment happened in May of 2021 after Izone disbanded, then we start hearing members of Izone being courted by Hybe in the summer.

Huh? Even if hybe did dump them but they can always stay together no?

I think this is more of personal ego. Notice how all of them scatered? Yuju went solo, while some 3 formed viviz~~~

Probably (probably okay), there's some envy within the group

• I was really blindsided to hear about Gfriend's disbandment. What we do know is that SinB became depressed after Fever since she confirmed it. Any assumptions as to the cause of her depression are just that - assumptions, but obviously something changed around that time and she is worried that it affected the dynamic. That in itself is very sad and I hope she doesn't blame herself when there were obviously other factors that we still don't know.

• So much for the "they probably didn't want to stay together" narrative. :suure:

I really feel for SinB because I know that that probably pushed her even farther into a depression. Their disbandment has to be one of the most poorly handled I've seen. I'm also really glad that all the members still speak so wonderfully of each and talk of reunion.

It was probably one single member who didn't want to stay. The one now under Kang Daniel

• Something to keep in mind is a good chunk of the staff that had been with the girls, including one of their creative directors, were blindsided by the disbandment.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another thing is pretty much every time one of the members talks about what happened or their other experience in the company, it's pretty bitter in tone.

• If you use the keyboard shortcut cmd + v to paste, use shift + cmd + v instead to remove styling like font and color.

This assumes that the OP uses an Apple product.

For Windows, try Ctrl + Shift + V.

Edited once, last by wsoet ().

• Regardless of the reasons, its still sad that in almost every case companies have the upper hand when it comes to contract negotiations.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As someone who never followed gfriend but watched most of their stages, I noticed SinB wasn't really standing out during the last stages (apple-mago eras) I would have never guessed it was due to her depression but now everything makes sense. She used to catch my attention a lot during her rookie days so I just thought she lost her appeal but knowing it was due to something so serious... I'm just glad she's at a better place now and it shows during her viviz promotions, I honestly didn't like the song at first but watching the live stages make me love it. Eunha is shining like always and Umji looks like a star, she's full of confidence now. SinB ofc is killing the vocals and dance. All my best wishes to them and the other members<3

• Huh? Even if hybe did dump them but they can always stay together no?

I think this is more of personal ego. Notice how all of them scatered? Yuju went solo, while some 3 formed viviz~~~

Probably (probably okay), there's some envy within the group

You are full of bad takes uh

SinB : we don't have a leader in viviz because sowon will always be our leader~

You: they don't get along

• You are full of bad takes uh

SinB : we don't have a leader in viviz because sowon will always be our leader~

You: they don't get along

I am a logical person and kpop world is faaaaarrr than what it is showed (with it's glittery, rainbowm happily ever after image). Competition between idols individually is out of this world. There's a reason why SK has super high suicide rate. Who thought some high profile idol who is potrayed as calm and soft could humiliate their stylist in front of public for example? Or did bullying in the past. Or bullied their group mates. It's just human

• Members have shaded hybe /source multiple times idk what more proof some of yall need to realize that girls didn't want to disbandment. Go and check out their interviews all of them have been dealing with some serious shit since disbandment. It wasn't their decision at all. I'm guessing the contracts provided to nuest and gfriend werent in their favour at all so they decided to part ways. Hybe just doesn't want to invest less successful groups anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!