Love Talk is WayV's (and NCT's overall) most overrated song

• Ok so let me explain... Love Talk is cool, the production is clean and it's catchy, but ALL and I mean ALL of WayV's title tracks (I know Love Talk is technically a b-side) are better and more interesting than Love Talk, let alone other NCT title tracks. Love Talk had some slight viral component because well, the song is good, is fully on english, the concept is quite suggesting and "it's a vibe" and I get that, BUT even if I wanted to listen to a WayV b-side I would rather listen to these music-wise:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Conclusion: People are tasteless and I'm obviously right ;-)

• First, Take Off is WayV's best title track. There is no discussion.

Second, Love Talk is a wonderful pop song and has broad appeal. Much like Highway to Heaven, had it be properly promoted with an actual US push like other kpop groups have had... :nct29:

Second, Love Talk is a wonderful pop song and has broad appeal. Much like Highway to Heaven, had it be properly promoted with an actual US push like other kpop groups have had... :nct29:

Yeah it's a good song and it definitely had potential to be promoted there, but let's say it's not all that when compared to other NCT and WayV songs that have been paid dust imo

If we take into account Spotify love talk has way more broad appeal and it was promoted less?

• If we take into account Spotify love talk has way more broad appeal and it was promoted less?

That's what I'm saying. Had Love Talk (and Highway to Heaven) had a bigger push like other groups have had with their English singles they would have been major hits.

• Yeah, I did not like Love Talk. I'm not a fan of its generica trap stylings, I'd take any WayV title track over it. And hey, OP, I'm also a valiant believer in Kick Back supremacy - what a shame, overshadowed by its hip-hoppier, less good sister Action Figure, just like Moonwalk with the song in question here. It's nice to see people of my kind.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Yeah, I did not like Love Talk. I'm not a fan of its generica trap stylings, I'd take any WayV title track over it. And hey, OP, I'm also a valiant believer in Kick Back supremacy - what a shame, overshadowed by its hip-hoppier, less good sister Action Figure, just like Moonwalk with the song in question here. It's nice to see people of my kind.

Honestly I can get the hype for Action Figure more actually, I think it's an excellent song although not title track material. Good to see Kick Back defenders on here :eyes: don't tell nctzens this because they'll cancel me but imo Kick Back > Moonwalk

• That's what I'm saying. Had Love Talk (and Highway to Heaven) had a bigger push like other groups have had with their English singles they would have been major hits.

Ooh I don't think hwth would make it bigg with more promo but love talk Def barely even needs it

• until love talk i didn't know i could be attracted to a song. i'm serious, the song is so attractive :eyes:

have you heard the demo version lyrics? :ak_hyunjinsip:

superior version tbh

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• have you heard the demo version lyrics? :ak_hyunjinsip:

superior version tbh

:wow:

you cowards, you should have kept it! X(

this version :sweatr:

but then i remember this

and i'm confused :pepestare:

• By that track record let me guess: Miracle, Bad Alive, Moonwalk?

i don't know, i heard the entire nct discography at once, i'm not sure about the titles ^^ i'll have to listen to the songs again

btw

• Cursed content :pepe-peek:

• I'm terrible with cartoon characters names ;( Rapunzel is Hendery though.

• rapunzel: hendery

ariel: yangyang

cinderella: winiwin

snow white: kun

jasmine: xiaojun

alice: ten

elsa: lucas

External Content twitter.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Winwin - Cinderella

Xiaojun - Jasmine

Ten - Alice

Yangyang - Ariel

Lucas - Elsa

Kun - Snow White

Hendery - Rapunzel

• thanks!

so that's where this is from :nct38:

:angryr:

But Kun's "designer" in Action Figure is so good. :pleading:

• thanks!

so that's where this is from :nct38:

:angryr:

yes lmao

sometimes i still think about this whenever i use that emote

External Content twitter.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Isn’t this always the way tho? The most popular song of many groups is one that the fandom is like “unnnnggh” on. I agree with you in a world where Take Off, Domino, After Midnight and Turn Back Time exist.

I’m surprised to see the Action Figure hate - so many good vocal moments there..that bridge, that little Kun “ooo ah”, that Xiaojun money note. Come on now. Golden.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!