4. 4 (0) 0%
    5. 5 (0) 0%
    6. 6 (2) 20%
    7. 7 (4) 40%
    8. 8 (2) 20%
    9. 9 (0) 0%
    10. 10 (2) 20%

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's go through their discography together.

Listen, rate, and discuss the song

• Another gorgeous song.

This used to be around an 7 for me, but then I saw it live at Twicelights. It especially soared up the ranks since this was the song we turned our Candybongs mint green for to show support of Mina who was missing at the concert.

I still remember Jihyo mentioning how touching it was to be surrounded by Mina's color. It was as if she was there with us, even though she wasn't.

Instantly made this song a 10/10.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• What an incredible performance, it sounds even better in this video...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What an incredible performance, it sounds even better in this video...

This one is from Twicelights Newark where she shared similar sentiments. Just look how Jeongyeon takes care of her too! Best girls!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com

• This one is from Twicelights Newark where she shared similar sentiments. Just look how Jeongyeon takes care of her too! Best girls!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com

And now they take care of her :pleading:

• The lyrics....

Like the sun and the moon in the sky, although we can't meet like them, you and I, don't forget that we'll be together

When the night passes, if you loopk at the sky, like the moon in the daytime, I'll always be by your side...

:pepe-sad:

• The lyrics....

Like the sun and the moon in the sky, although we can't meet like them, you and I, don't forget that we'll be together

When the night passes, if you loopk at the sky, like the moon in the daytime, I'll always be by your side...

:pepe-sad:

It's so sentimental. It can be interpreted as a love song about a significant other that you can't always be with as often as you want. But I like to think it's about Twice and Once.

We aren't together, but we can always be there by each other's side. Once supporting Twice, Twice supporting Once.

Always.

• It's so sentimental. It can be interpreted as a love song about a significant other that you can't always be with as often as you want. But I like to think it's about Twice and Once.

We aren't together, but we can always be there by each other's side. Once supporting Twice, Twice supporting Once.

Always.

I like the latter more lol

• 8/10

It's such a pretty ballad! The chorus just makes me happy.

Not one of my favorite ballads but still really good.

This climatic part of the pre-chorus from Nayeon is so cool to me!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!