Solo stanning is weird.

• Some people say solo stanning is ok, which makes no sense to me. If you solo stan someone and their group releases a song, are you just gonna listen to their lines in the song? If the whole group wins an award are you just gonna thank that member you solo stan? I just dont get it. Solo stans are strange, especially blackpink and bts solo stans, it's like you guys dont want the group to do well and just your fave? And then you cry wolf and say your fave is mistreated when they are making millions of dollars...make it make sense.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• It's more like they are only are interested in certain members and neutral or disinterested in others while also casually liking the groups music.

Atleast I'm like this :pepe-back-away:

• i think you mixed it up with people who like one member and hate the rest. I'm a solo stan myself but i love the group as a whole but i don't stan them. i do listen to their songs but only when i like the song. since the idol i solo stan has his own solo project and that's where i heard of him so i became a fan of only him. obviously, i respect the rest of the group. ik there are people out there like that but i don't even think they should be called solo stans... ygm?

HOWEVER: i don't think you can be a solo stan if ur favorite artist does not have any career out of the group

• I think when they solo stan someone they don't really care about the music itself. From my experience with some, they're mostly delulu shippers and visual stans lol.

• Oh I though you were saying stanning solo artists is weird. I was so confused. See I stan groups but then I will also stan an artist if they go solo but when they go back to promoting their group, I will support the whole group. You can have a bias but don't be disrespectful and say that you are only there for one person. Because if that is the case, do not say you are a fan of that group, because you aren't you are a fan one person. :wellr: I hope that makes sense. Like don't be like oh I am a Blackpink stan but I hate the other members, no you are not a blackpink stan you are a person stan :yesr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Yes you can become solo stan. Because it is your body, mind, internet quota and money :wink: Some artist shine brighter when they are stand alone. But knowing your responsibility as human being not to that extend to hate the rest of his group members. It just like there are many stars that you like but he shines brighter

• Solos aren't part of the fandom.

At least for BTS, solo stans aren't considered ARMY. They are usually fans of other groups who thinks one of BTS members ( more often than not JK or V ) is hot. They do what they want, but they usually get mixed up with akgaes, and that's when they stop being tolerable in my opinion.

• i think you mixed it up with people who like one member and hate the rest. I'm a solo stan myself but i love the group as a whole but i don't stan them. i do listen to their songs but only when i like the song. since the idol i solo stan has his own solo project and that's where i heard of him so i became a fan of only him. obviously, i respect the rest of the group. ik there are people out there like that but i don't even think they should be called solo stans... ygm?

HOWEVER: i don't think you can be a solo stan if ur favorite artist does not have any career out of the group

yikes

• You are amazing for liking each individual member equally with no biasness

I admire you

However, in reality this cannot be helped. I say this because groups have solo activities they have individual personalities. Over time like Tayeon and Yoona they expand into other fields that attracts people for their talent and contributions.

KPOP fans need to understand the group is great but praising an individual is also great. Any stanning is great when done in a healthy manner

• You may like the music of a group, but I do not believe that all members can be liked equally. Anyone who says this is lying to themself. This is what the word "bias" is all about, it means loving and liking one or more members of the group more than others. It is perfectly normal to have bias as long as you do not hate other members. Also solo stans part of fandoms whether you accept or not. Companies and idols are well aware of this. This is why they do solo works.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• People really think solo stanning means cutting out ur faves parts and listening to them alone. Smh. We are not that bad. We can support the group without acting like we hate the other members breathing. Ofc it's easier to do it when they have individual accounts. Just follow the one u like and not care about what others do with their lives.

• yikes

since it seems you don't understand let me name the idol. daehwi from ab6ix, i stan him because he was a member of wanna one and promoted by himself which when i became a fan of him. I love a lot of ab6ix songs and never have i ever discredited the other members. i respect them all equally and would never drag the members

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!