Old but Gold: The Ultimate MVs Survey Part 4 (2018 - 2019 - 2020)

• What's your favorite MV? 140

1. BTS - Fake Love (38) 27%
    2. Blackpink - Ddu Du Ddu Du (27) 19%
    3. Twice - What is Love (25) 18%
    4. EXO - Love Shot (19) 14%
    5. Red Velvet - Bad Boy (13) 9%
    6. iKON - Love Scenario (5) 4%
    7. Jennie - Solo (4) 3%
    8. Momoland - Bboom Bboom (4) 3%
    9. Twice - Yes or Yes (4) 3%
    10. BTS - Idol (1) 1%

1. Blackpink - Ddu Du Ddu Du

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. BTS - Fake Love

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. BTS - Idol

4. Jennie - Solo

5. Momoland - Bboom Bboom

6. iKON - Love Scenario

7. Twice - What is Love

8. Red Velvet - Bad Boy

9. EXO - Love Shot

10. Twice - Yes or Yes

• What's your favorite MV? 105

1. Red Velvet - Psycho (28) 27%
    2. BTS - Boy with Luv (19) 18%
    3. Twice - Feel Special (16) 15%
    4. Blackpink - Kill This Love (11) 10%
    5. Twice - Fancy (11) 10%
    6. TXT - Crown (10) 10%
    7. Mamamoo - Hip (4) 4%
    8. Itzy - Dalla Dalla (3) 3%
    9. Itzy - Icy (2) 2%
    10. J-Hope - Chicken Noodle Soup (1) 1%

1. Blackpink - Kill This Love

2. BTS - Boy with Luv

3. Twice - Fancy

4. Twice - Feel Special

5. Itzy - Dalla Dalla

6. J-Hope - Chicken Noodle Soup

7. Itzy - Icy

8. Red Velvet - Psycho

9. TXT - Crown

10. Mamamoo - Hip

• What's your favorite MV? 101

1. Stray Kids - God's Menu (21) 21%
    2. Blackpink - You You Like That (16) 16%
    3. BTS - Black Swan (16) 16%
    4. NCT 127 - Kick It (13) 13%
    5. BTS - ON (8) 8%
    6. Itzy - Wannabe (8) 8%
    7. Twice - I Can't Stop Me (7) 7%
    8. Everglow - Dun Dun (4) 4%
    9. Zico - Any Song (4) 4%
    10. Ateez - Answer (4) 4%

1. BTS - ON

2. Everglow - Dun Dun

3. Itzy - Wannabe

4. Blackpink - You You Like That

5. BTS - Black Swan

6. Twice - I Can't Stop Me

7. Stray Kids - God's Menu

8. Zico - Any Song

9. Ateez - Answer

10. NCT 127 - Kick It

• Ibby

Changed the title of the thread from “Old but Gold: The Ultimate MVs Survey Part 4 (2018 - 2019 - 2020) / VOTE IN 3 POLLS and based on MVs” to “Old but Gold: The Ultimate MVs Survey Part 4 (2018 - 2019 - 2020) / MAKE SURE YOU VOTE IN 3 POLLS!!!”.
  • I know 2020 isn't old per se, but I thought to include and stop at it. This is it. This is the last round.

Thank you all for taking the time to vote and comment during this event. I appreciate it so much.

See you soon with another event :pepelove2:

Will you annouce what's the price for every winning MV after this one ends? :whatr:

• EXO, Blackpink and Red Velvet in all the years. Also there are a lot of amazig videos missing from these lists. And how is EXO's Obsession excluded of 2019?

The lists aren't mine. I searched on youtube for the most watched MVs in all those years, starting from 2010, and used the top10 that I found. Obsession wasn't included in the list.

• Bad Boy - I loved the creepy summoning vibes of this one.

Feel Special - I probably prefer Fancy as a song, but MV-wise, I think this one captures the feel of the song more precisely and was really well done.

God's Menu - I wanted to go with my girls, but from a straight MV perspective, I think God's Menu just checks every box and I had to go with that one.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!