Just Txt dancing to Billlie, Nct, Exo, Twice, Blackpink and other song….a thread made by a bored Moa

• Somehow the Dream Week video Txt posted fits to lot of song and a Moa made a thread on a lot of them. Just a little fun thread while we waiting for another Txt content.

:pepe-hehe:

Original:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sticker:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Boyz&SuperM

NCT127 and Billlie

There is also IU, Viviz, APink, Ateez. I’m not gonna post all of it here but the thread is on twitter. Lol

• Two more because they Momoland one is super cute! I don’t even know them but this song is great with the dance.

Also…

Exo…hey.

:danceb:

• Omg the dont fight the feeling one fits perfectly lmao

• lmao I saw some BTS and Twice songs too

Moas are a mess

Have you seen this???? It fits so good too!

• It's so satisfying, these are my favourites:cryingr:

• Omg baby shark took me out

:angryr:

• The baby shark one is so funny. Them doing a choreo for that was really unexpected.

:pepe-joy:

• crazydoll86

Changed the title of the thread from “Just Txt dancing to Billlie, Nct, and other song….a thread made by a bored Moa” to “Just Txt dancing to Billlie, Nct, Exo, Twice, Blackpink and other song….a thread made by a bored Moa”.
  • I knew it was gonna be that part of Jopping. :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Sticker, Summer 127, Don't Fight the Feeling all fit so well. Baby Shark took me out though.

• omg wait this one wins

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!