TREASURE 'DARARI' [tracking thread] PROMO CANCELLED

• Sorry, I still love you Jikjin :pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Darari is also kinda viral on TikTok

• I knew the song would blow up.

This song is all and people should know it/listen it. Yedam is a genius for composing and writing this song 3 years ago. He should release his other songs now. (I'm still waiting In Any Way. How he burn antis there)

YG better let our boys release their own stuffs. I was saying it since the start.

Love how Darari is blowing up on tiktok and spotify.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• External Content twitter.com

• Deserved ❤️

I love you Jikjin but i love the all the attention Darari is getting. It's esp sweet because it's one of the members' (Bang Yedam) song. I hope YGE let's them release more of the songs they've composed.

:lovec:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Deserved ❤️

I love you Jikjin but i love the all the attention Darari is getting. It's esp sweet because it's one of the members' (Bang Yedam) song. I hope YGE let's them release more of the songs they've composed.

:lovec:

This album is really a no skip.

U is a cute song with cute lyrics and It's okay have healing lyrics with powerful vocal. Jikjin is badass and darari needs no word.

People sleeping on Treasure don't know what they are missing.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Darari is such a bop, hope treasure gets more chances at releasing songs composed by Yedam. He's incredible at composing too(besides his heavenly vocals) :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Zaxo

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE 'DARARI' [tracking thread] | 700k daily streams on Spotify” to “TREASURE 'DARARI' [tracking thread] | 700k daily streams on Spotify + expected to enter Global TOP 200”.

• Yedam's music is so good. Hopefully this will encourage people to look up his unreleased stuff.

TREASURE has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to producers and composers.

Of course Hyunsuk, Yedam, Yoshi, Haruto and Asahi have their own personal studios at YG...but Junkyu also makes music and even Jaehyuk has recently revealed he worked on a song.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Yedam music direction is bomb. He is good at catching what’s is trendy and fresh. Should release more and as Title track too . Love his musicality

:pepe-grooving:

-- you should've ended me when you had the chance --

ef6fa29b73f59998c123305898b92b95.gif

I remember it having around 10k vids when it kept appearing on my tiktok fyp. I knew it would go viral but I didn't expect it to be so fast. I'm shook. :danceb: :flying: :pepe-tea:

Thats so impressive

• New record for daily streams

Edited once, last by Zaxo ().

• :pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug:

• I smell success :pepefrog:

• Now RISE

• This thread contains 203 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!