Most underrated 4th gen gg debut songs

• 3. Not THAT underrated but really really good and feel good type of song and one of the best

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. This is so ridiculously nice catchy and addictive to listen to

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Easily one of the best 4th gen songs and one of the best chorus EVER. No competition

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Spit it out!:pepemusic:

• Spit it out!:pepemusic:

Agree :pepe-sad:

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Bugaboo is quite nice, only the bridge and second part chorus I like less

And YES for Woo!ah! It suffers from sub-par mixing and a meh low budget MV but their debut states is literally what got me interested before getting hooked up with the bad girl comeback!

Fuck YES for woo ah

• External Content youtu.be

• Bugaboo is quite nice, only the bridge and second part chorus I like less

And YES for Woo!ah! It suffers from sub-par mixing and a meh low budget MV but their debut states is literally what got me interested before getting hooked up with the bad girl comeback!

Fuck YES for woo ah

If theres any group that deserve a brave girls moment its wooah

JCsIq3Q.gif

• underrated as they did not chart, so I will ignore Viviz 'bop bop' because that was a catchy song, but it did chart for a bit. Also weeekly "tag me" the song did well.

In order

#3 Secret number "who dis"

#2 Botopass "flamingo"

#1 Bling Bling "G.G.B"

Honorable mentions

Woo!ah 'Woo!ah"; Purple kiss "can we talk again"(I guess this was pre-debut, their official debut single was Ponzona) and Pixy "wings"

• External Content www.youtube.com

2x

• Amazing choices, i almost added pixy too, their songs might not be everyones cup of tea but are extremely well produced

JCsIq3Q.gif

• ok, since I forgot that Ponzona was the official purple kiss debut song (and listening to it again just right now), I will like to swap Ponzona at #3 and Secret number "who dis" down to honorable mention.

• Purple Kiss - Ponzona!

Spit it out!:pepemusic:

I didn’t know this song..hmm.. will have to check out more from this group..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• My picks:

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Not only their debut but everything about my girls is so underrated :cryc:

• Another round of nugus:

• Purple Kiss - Ponzona!

I didn’t know this song..hmm.. will have to check out more from this group..

The most popular song by them is actually this B side song!

• Their whole discography is so good and high quality, even their bsides are great

I actually find a pity that Bvndit didnt debut with Dramatic instead

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Their whole discography is so good and high quality, even their bsides are great

I actually find a pity that Bvndit didnt debut with Dramatic instead

Moon is by far my favorite song from them and yes it's a bside...

• This is a shocker to many i'm sure, but i'm going with....

So Bad by StayC.

So bad did well, right? So not underrated.

I mean someone is going to post black mamba at this rate. 8o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!