j-hope donated $150M won ($135k USD) in support of disabled children suffering from economic difficulties exacerbated by COVID-19 + fandom donations

• Official Post

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:danceb:

+ ARMYs have made plenty of donations for his birthday as well

Here are a few I've found :

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Hoseok is the most selfless thoughtful caring person ever. The amount of times he has donated for different purposes officially is incredible, and it's even if we won't speak about other different projects he apparently participates i (like compaign is support of women with breast cancer, ect). He is just the best role model and trully the hope for this world. Just can't help but to love and respect him more and more with time pass.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!