I'm still waiting for I'VE to release an MV for Take It...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingk:My imagination already created an MV, but I can't share it with you.

This masterpiece deserves an official MV. You don't know how much I love this!!!

:pepe-clown-gear:still have hope!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingk:My imagination already created an MV, but I can't share it with you.

This masterpiece deserves an official MV. You don't know how much I love this!!!

:pepe-clown-gear:still have hope!

man I'm kind of dying for more IVE music and stuff in general.

Take It is really good. I'm glad they at least performed it, but an MV would be amazing :pleading:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!