CRAXY'S Dance with God MV teaser!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omgggg!!! We are going to be in a discotheque!!!

This sounds so catchy!

• RobVel

Changed the title of the thread from “CRAXY'S Dance with God teaser!” to “CRAXY'S Dance with God MV teaser!”.
  • I will be sleep when it comes out, so I will jam to these 2 songs until I fall a sleep.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will be sleep when it comes out, so I will jam to these 2 songs until I fall a sleep.

I hope you're sleeping nice!

It's an amazing idea!

Bop after bop!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!