Who are the 4th gen kings?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• atm not treasure

other 3 are all leading at smth or close/ were leading at some point

Treasure antis are always the fastest to reply in such threads :pepe-cross:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i agree that a "king" needs to clearly dominate in all areas and that there's no bonafide leader of 4th gen BGs.

SKZ & EN- are basically neck & neck, ATEEZ/TBZ are also selling well, with TBZ leading in Korea, Treasure are doing pretty well too, TXT will likely grow alot with their next comeback

I also feel like sm's new bg could do some serious damage

• External Content m.youtube.com

Promoting my legends while there are still spots in the first page :pepe-toilet:

• Txt I guess, they do the best in every area but enhypen is a little ahead in Spotify, they chart the best in Korea (from pass combs too)

They haven't cmb since that repackage last year so they will probably sell 1m like all the other bags when that happens

Then sky, then enhpen

• txt :pepelove:

okay this is kinda tea though

sorry your faves can't match with TALENT X TALENT

the way this was the best 1-2 punch of 2021

• I'm a treasure anti for saying they're not leading 4th gen yet??? :pepefacepalm:

You are for saying that as the first thing. Could have just sayed who was the king in your opinion, or who had more chance to be the leader without putting down the other groups.

And don't even try acting like you're not.

Smh

• I just know they put Crack in loser lover :lover4:

• Anyways, as of now, skz are ahead of everyone, but I hope that treasure can become even more popular in the future and get recognized and liked by even more people :flying:

• Treasure has the potential based on the current digital and physical charts. However, no one is leading now. All the groups that you mentioned above are the top 4th gen boy group. They all have bright future.

• pls tell me you're joking

Nope. I'm not joking. The four boy groups who successfully charted on top200 genie daily chart are skz, the boyz, txt and treasure (correct me if I'm wrong). Treasure also chart at top3 on bug daily chart in this comeback indicating that their fanbase is getting bigger. As of now, skz digital chart is the best among the group mentioned above, but actually not far from txt, the boyz and treasure. If we talking about physical, treasure is selling well in this comeback comparable with the groups mentioned above.

In conclusion, all of them have the potential including treasure.

• Nope. I'm not joking. The four boy groups who successfully charted on top200 genie daily chart are skz, the boyz, txt and treasure (correct me if I'm wrong). Treasure also chart at top3 on bug daily chart in this comeback indicating that their fanbase is getting bigger. As of now, skz digital chart is the best among the group mentioned above, but actually not far from txt, the boyz and treasure. If we talking about physical, treasure is selling well in this comeback comparable with the groups mentioned above.

In conclusion, all of them have the potential including treasure.

eh i can tell you're just a hopeful teume. treasure isn't ahead of enhypen, txt, or stray kids in any metric. even the boyz are still arguably ahead of them imo

sure, their fandom is getting bigger but saying they have the most potential makes 0 sense when like 4 other boy groups are far ahead of them

also.....skz does not have the best digitals in korea....it's the boyz easily. do y'all just come here to stay stuff with no research or what

• What entry number is this thread now for this topic for the year 2022 and overall? :pepe-toilet:

If you wanna party:

External Content youtu.be

If you want good vibes:

If you wanna chill:

If you wanna be comforted:

Regarding the topic, I would put SKZ on top but definitely not Kings yet. Thank you. :pepelove1:

• eh i can tell you're just a hopeful teume. treasure isn't ahead of enhypen, txt, or stray kids in any metric. even the boyz are still arguably ahead of them imo

sure, their fandom is getting bigger but saying they have the most potential makes 0 sense when like 4 other boy groups are far ahead of them

also.....skz does not have the best digitals in korea....it's the boyz easily. do y'all just come here to stay stuff with no research or what

When did I say treasure has the most potential? I said treasure has the potential.

Please read carefully before quoting me.

And I also make conclusion that "all of them has the potential including treasure".

What is your problem actually?

I don't discredit any group here.

It is a fact that treasure metric is catching up with other top 4th gen groups hence I said treasure has the potential and not "the most".

I understand that everyone here already has their own bias group so I write my opinion with respect to other in my mind.

• Forget to clarify that I'm not even a teume just a casual fan of treasure because I enjoy their discography a lot. I'm too old to stan them or any 4th gen boy groups.

I end my discussion here. Bye.

eh i can tell you're just a hopeful teume. treasure isn't ahead of enhypen, txt, or stray kids in any metric. even the boyz are still arguably ahead of them imo

• ENHYPEN or TXT; TXT were the former Kings/are the current Kings establishing 4th gen groups as real formidable and possible contenders for future leaders of the New Generation of KPOP, and Stray Kids definitely helped a lot, Treasure kind of helped contribute a little bit more of the international YG fandom flavor into the mix a bit, but it seems like ENHYPEN will quickly win in the long-run marathon if they keep going at the current pace they're going. with the undeniable establishment of their current superior international popularity with breaking the 7M mark of Spotify followers, MOST importantly becoming the 1ST AND ONLY KPOP act to do so in general after BTS, BLACKPINK, and TWICE themselves, and 1st and only 4th Gen group to do so since then......pointing at signs of a very bright & prosperous future as the Future Leaders of KPOP. And already surpassing TXT in monthly listeners despite having a much shorter amount of time to do so & smaller number of songs to do so, pointing at evidence that each song was more heavily listened to by more current listeners, internationally popular & anticipated by general new listeners to Kpop on Spotify.

Everyone knows ITZY & TXT have long been "The Queens and Kings" of 4th Gen KPOP.

Idk tbh probably definitely TXT are STILL the Current Kings of 4th Generation since helping kick it off in the first place with the establishment of the possibility of New Generation "Monster Rookies" as leaders with "Crown", being boasted as BTS's potential successors, and maintaining a solid fanbase & public popularity with relatively consistent comebacks & their current fresh new rock/emo band concept to Kpop boy groups unveiling comebacks like "L0$ER=L0VER" and "1 X O = LOVESONG/I KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!". The latter even had an official remix collab with Mod Sun, and went in general viral on TikTok as well as current generation KPOP fans in general who like to listen to the latest good & catchy music.

BUT Enhypen are making a run for TXT's money and very quickly will surpass them tho tbh~

Disclaimer Even tho I like TXT more and they have more talent and much better visuals than Enhypen (and debatably better music),

it seems like Enhypen is getting much more momentum & will still win ultimately in the end cuz they newer and got that bigger hype factor from jetting off BTS popularity mainly (& also TXT's further hype-building & ultimate solidification of HYBE's status as the Big 4 Company by proving they can further establish solid fanbases and future brand names building off BTS's success, if not quite obviously surpassing them) and their own unique fresh concept/spinoff based off of BTS's unique concept (in KPop) of having & making popular MVs with complex storylines, abstract symbolism, and abstract teasers + promotional materials of a golden breadcrumbs trail of clues created & encouraged by their label's company implying of further deeper mysterious and vague meanings leading to the development of many complex fan theories which were known for and popularized quickly becoming deeply discussed topics of intense discussion among the fandom.

(BTS giving them the edge/a big push in the right direction of redirecting their current fanbase undeniable especially if you consider the direct and undeniable involvement of getting MANY ARMYs to check them out from BTS guest starring in an episode 7 of ENHYPEN's original K-Pop group making competition show I-LAND which advertised itself as an International & Global show which allowed International fans for the first time perhaps to participate in voting for and have a VERY large say about the final lineup. Myself and my ARMY sister included (who then quickly becoming an ENGENE once I saw the rest of the show & became invested in the culmination and future of the group I saw work so hard to become it.) An advantage that TXT didn't have, besides being known as the first and next boy group to come out of BTS's company since the formation of BTS. Since then, tho, ENHYPEN have managed to establish their own brand.

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!