[True beauty] Am I the only one that is Team Suho???

• Who are you Rooting for? 22

1. Suho (14) 64%
    2. Seojun (5) 23%
    3. Whoever Junkyung wants (3) 14%

Everyone I see is team Seojun ;(

I just prefer Suho coz

- He is the one Jun Kyung first liked

- Suho knows her real face

- Their relationship is not toxic so I don't think she should leave Suho then go to Seojun

yeah I know Eunwoo is not a good actor blah blah but I still prefer Suho. I didn't read the webtoon so my opinion is just based on the drama.

Any other team Suho here??

• i forgot whos who oops

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• I'm also team Suho

1. because they are the original couple

2. because he accepts her the way she is

3. because she had hots for him asap

and to add to this all I need them to be a thing because I'm still not over Start Up ending that didn't do any good to Jipyeong

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im team suho but tbh he deserves someone better than junkyung the reason i stopped the webtoon is because she got too whiny and annoying

loona&dreamcatcher&everglow&(g)i-dle&purplekiss&aespa&ive

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• seojun because he's a better character. i don't know anything about the webtoon, this is based on the show only.

for those who said that suho accepts jun kyung; well, you don't know if seojun would do the same or not, he doesn't know the truth.

didn't watch the last episode but i saw screencaps of suho saying that men and women can't be friends :rolleyes: and that he asked from jun kyung to quit her job because he doesn't want her to talk with seojun :rolleyes: yay, 21th century romance.

poor eunwoo, having to say these nonsense words

• ooh i have not seen the last episode (apart from that I like Suho's character). True beauty reminds me of my early kdrama days watching Boys over flower and playful kiss. Not a serious drama with high school tsundere handsome male leads and fighting over a girl. ahhhh I will be 23 in 6 days and I am still into these kinds of dramas :D

• While I really like Seojoon, Suho said that because he knows Seojoon likes Jk.

Imagine if Suho spends a lot of time with Soojin, have a part time job with her and a couple photoshoot with her, wouldn't Jk feel bad, knowing Soojin likes Suho ?

However a flaw in the relationship between Jk and Suho is the lack of communication. If they just had a real discussion, Jk telling Suho how she feels about Soojin going to his place, it would clear a big misunderstanding.

• ooh i have not seen the last episode (apart from that I like Suho's character). True beauty reminds me of my early kdrama days watching Boys over flower and playful kiss. Not a serious drama with high school tsundere handsome male leads and fighting over a girl. ahhhh I will be 23 in 6 days and I am still into these kinds of dramas :D

i'm older and i still enjoy such series :P

the only high school drama that i watched where actually a nice guy got the girl is extraordinary you. if you hadn't watch it i recommend it. but the amount of wrist grabbing :angryr:

c3590989931c43ee7c2e7e34eabb2dc993201dd2.gifv  fa2076e8f7b6fa86ed53a3015153d953d010f97d.gifv

two wrists aren't enough, let's add one more!

• While I really like Seojoon, Suho said that because he knows Seojoon likes Jk.

Imagine if Suho spends a lot of time with Soojin, have a part time job with her and a couple photoshoot with her, wouldn't Jk feel bad, knowing Soojin likes Suho ?

However a flaw in the relationship between Jk and Suho is the lack of communication. If they just had a real discussion, Jk telling Suho how she feels about Soojin going to his place, it would clear a big misunderstanding.

so? is he going to tie her down and don't let her leave the house because other men (coworkers, neighbours, etc) might potentially like her? this is not normal behaviour. can he trust his girlfriend? or that's not an option? he said men and woman cannot be friends, he could have used some other excuse but he didn't because he really believes in it. it's the 21st century, jesus christ.

every toxic partner in their minds are doing a good thing, don't excuse their shitty behaviour

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!