I might have been wrong about the supposedly YG collaberation with Avex japanese group XG.

• I thought YG had a deeper role in the group, but that might not be the case. All of the trainees except Hinata(blond)is rumored to be from YGEX and was supposed to debut with Baemon are from Avex academy. All of the YG connections with familiar logos, predebut setups and using YGX studio was probably more noise marketing than the actual truth. I still stan the group because I find them incredible talented and intriguing. But I hope many YG stans who started stanning them because of the supposedly YG connections will still continuing supporting them despite not having so much to do with YG.

FL4Y4i6XMAIV0Cj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

**You can see Kep1er Hikaru from 0:20**

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!