"noise music" this, "noise music" that

• y'all acting like each other's faves dropped this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this is actually a good song!

anyways stop with these damn threads that are only gonna end in bashing, and be like Elsa... let it the fuck go lmao

Edited 3 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• Honestly, this sounds nice. You wouldn't hear me complaining if Stray Kids or BLACKPINK dropped something like this. Also, What Does The Fox Say is a classic. Have a great day/night!

• Honestly, this sounds nice. You wouldn't hear me complaining if Stray Kids or BLACKPINK dropped something like this. Also, What Does The Fox Say is a classic. Have a great day/night!

i love this song and i wouldn't be complaining either. people are just so dramatic on here these days omg.

an artist will release one song and all of the sudden everyone's screaming about "noise music" when music is noise... sound waves....

• i love this song and i wouldn't be complaining either. people are just so dramatic on here these days omg.

an artist will release one song and all of the sudden everyone's screaming about "noise music" when music is noise... sound waves....

I know. If you're going to be dramatic, at least be as funny as we all know that I am while you do it. Yeesh. Thank you! Yes! If you want to get really technical, all music is "noise music". What the heck do people even define as noise music? Where is the line drawn? Why is it so subjective? Most importantly though, who cares? If it's good, it's good and if it's bad, it's bad. Simple as that. Also, I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you, but I really love your new profile picture and signature. They both look so cute and so spring-timey (is that even a real word?)! Have a great day/night!

• Yeah, people are getting way too upset and up in arms about this. Like who cares someone called your faves music noise? It's not stopping their cash flow. And, just listen to what you want and let who ever feel whatever. It literally does not affect you.

But look at NMIXX reigniting this long spoken about debate. Kweens.

sunglasses-dog.gif

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yeah, people are getting way too upset and up in arms about this. Like who cares someone called your faves music noise? It's not stopping their cash flow. And, just listen to what you want and let who ever feel whatever. It literally does not affect you.

But look at NMIXX reigniting this long spoken about debate. Kweens.

sunglasses-dog.gif

Don't you know people lead their lives based on what others said about their fav song on the internet

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!