[theqoo] THE DEMAND TO WITHDRAW NING NING IS #1 ON WEIBO

• AVvXsEgkh_S2h9iqiyfwoGPSxRc0axF-3U1cu3V-JBGdpi7tdKcyTx8stZ_y6Vq7lJDbFjQMfLHbLEFWDvOoO8x40r-vQJjAejNWIxfCyArY7LiccU_u8DshZuA7lLwY2nu8XGhlOSeZ96hUA_oVEmsMvML4HEYqR_Iy9vXXFMQgu8r_A0NXDSrnbJWk3A7Q=s16000

AVvXsEjz3oYGMyVXWf6x8kCi5K-G-2NEy5lG9Zt2-TMBS83RhmJPfLpM2guHvA6CsWTMXRfAq8GizC5Te8BXa5-h4FQNtACo-2B7Qt4QEaXzKHSbfA_aMzj5mWeqAGCMSBO5bnfWejLRfsCj8F5ZWDn3Lcb6HKm1eHDlGhvv-ztPDPAM0YmbszR22Nn5yz_S=s16000
    " (T/N: The Korean translation is a bit off since it's translated from Chinese)[#Chinese members from Korean groups were attacked on the Internet for posting congratulations about China's gold medal #One Korean netizen is demanding her to leave the group] According to the Global Network news on the 9th of February, Ning Yizhuo (Ning Ning) from the group Aespa has been creating a buzz in Korea for congratulating the Chinese team's first gold medal at the winter Olympics. Rational netizens expressed their understanding."

AVvXsEigjCjHd9cPiFL4rofhKEwdtA8Zpb4-DXo4z2OyrJJXm2t4RVaZikeOGU2gVySFipei9KkV1EELKQn1Vn48gpwn8FJOzStx1MIDxWkInrhUrn3V-MDcCXXGNITauLj2_ij21xefh5xqUOcLy9RTva23ul4swGQQkzIHpzaq1IpvLFqDrzoD9XilEo72=s16000
    "Koreans' sense of inferiority and ego are cultural genes formed over thousands of years."

The article talking about Korean netizens demanding Ning Ning to leave the group became the #1 trending topic on Weibo

It's filled with comments mocking Korea

original post: here

1. Just take all the Chinese members, we don't need them either

2. If you leave her alone, she'll become a pigeon anywaysㅋㅋㅋ you guys should've picked her then

3. Lee Sooman is the issue here. Stop supplying without demand

4. When she debuted, I was wondering why she debuted but with the k-cameras work, she became a somebody ㅋㅋㅋ

5. If you're in a 4-members group, you need to only have elites in the group but it's impressive that they even put such a charmless kid in the group

6. Seeing how they are supporting her so much, she'll leave soon

7. Go back to your country and take Sooman with you

8. Please take her away, we don't need Chinese members

9. Ah looks like she got really popular. Seems like she'll leave soon

10. Who is she?

11. Then take her away. Do you think that she'll feel regret? Who's even gonna regret?

12. I f*cking hate Chinese members

13. If she's gonna leave anyways, just leave now

• KAMlTRUTH

Changed the title of the thread from “theqoo] THE DEMAND TO WITHDRAW NING NING IS #1 ON WEIBO” to “[theqoo] THE DEMAND TO WITHDRAW NING NING IS #1 ON WEIBO”.
  • last time they are praising ningning visual and talent and now they are calling her charmless kid

Unfortunately, we have reached the point where SM can't clarify without getting the worst side either Knetz or Cnetz. A statement from SM will be taken as a favor for one side over another even if it's not . I think SM will choose to be more silent from now on which means aespa as a whole will be on hiatus until this whole thing subsided

I'm sad . They went through so much since predebut until now and it's not even their fault ;(

• ah hah, look like a reaction to a reaction from weibo. Nothing new. I say stop posting ningning topic until some new developments. Otherwise it is the same xenophobia hate translate article.

• Attacking her and harassing her for days because she simply congratulated winners even when they knew it was for a different program not the controversial winning one.

Hack into her private account, curse at her and call her with derogatory terms then demand to kick her out and to go to her country. and if she leaves they would say “as expected, she is a traitor”. Textbook bullies.

It’s baffling how some kboos I-nets still try to justify the Knets reaction because “she lives in Korea and should have known better”

She didn’t say anything problematic. If there’s anything that she should’ve known is that she underestimated the amount of bullies that would attack her for anything because they’re Xenophobic.

And before someone thinks this means defending C-nets because we say Ningning doesn’t deserve attacking, Ningning should not be held accountable for thousands of Xenophobic C-nets actions. Just like Korean individuals shouldn’t be held for the actions of the thousands of Xenophobic Knets.

lt64IYu.gif

• and when Aespa will be back

they'll be back to praising Ningning vocals and visuals

Knetz are the most dumb people i saw on earth, they thought they were doing something but all they succeed to do is embarassing themselves in front of the whole world with this controversy

They are likely the different bunch of people ...

• The fact that SM did not come out with a strong statement to protect NN (I don't think what they did do is strong enough) and clarified the truth is beyond me. They're letting her be attacked at this point, and for something she didn't even do.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!