Questions to Koreans or ppl that know Korean food

• Uh...I'm not Korean and I'm not too familiar with Korean cuisine

But after some research, I found that it's called Cheese Bokkeumbap (Kimchi Rice)

I guess according to this video, they mix kimchi and rice and then take that mixture, put some mozzarella cheese in the middle and let it melt as they mix it together with the Bokkeumbap. Then they make spread out the bokkeumbap making sure that the side with the melted cheese is on the bottom. Shape it and smooth it out into a rectangular prism short of shape, cut into threes, and then flip it over.

Looks pretty good actually

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• oh ok so there is precedent (just that what I've seen been served is a little bit off from authentic)

• Ooh that looks so good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!