The BTS mindset

• The “work hard” part is often times overlooked. But they literally gave their blood, sweat and yes, tears, because that was all they had when they first started. People these says sometimes just look at all their accomplishments and all the awards, the riches. There were a whole LOT of work and sacrifices that went into it.

• Bangtan should write a book about this mindset. People will definitely buy it.

And a movie about BTS can start with: no one saw them coming..ignored by the music industry, BTS rose to the top by their grassroots fans, the ARMY...

Now the question is, how do I get at least 50% of that mindset? I’m spending way to much time on BTS and BTS related contents as it is.

Pied Piper is so apt and I can’t believe Bangtan knows us too well ;(

Check out Pied Piper if you haven’t (especially to guests and newbies)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(I feel they purposely choose the exact right person to sing the parts)

*Yes I’m promoting Pied Piper and so should you all. It’s a masterpiece!

• One thing about BTS is they give everything their all. And it’s something really admirable. They just never give up but they don’t just sit back and do nothing. They push themselves to do better. Also that video is so iconic in the way it’s such a great visual representation of the way BTS just surprised the music industry. Also something that I also find very admirable is that BTS are afraid to admit their hopes and dreams even if people might think they are too “out there”. Like in 2016, their dream was to get a daesang, people laughed at them for it, they did care, they persevered and they got it. Even now, when yoongi said “Grammy” again people laughed. But look what happened. BTS just push through and throw themselves into their music with passion and it’s so admirable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!