[COMPLETE] TRI.BE are coming to the AKP Red Carpet!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TRI.BE just released their debut track and MV "DOOM DOOM TA" earlier today and will be showing up to the AKP Red Carpet to answer your questions!

TRI.BE are a quadrilingual group, consisting of seven members -- Songsun, Jinha, Hyunbin, and Soeun hailing from Seoul, Kelly and Jia from Taipei, and Mire from Tokyo. Their debut track "DOOM DOOM TA" was produced by one of South Korea's most famous producers, Shinsadong Tiger, who produced many hits for Beast, IU, 4Minute, Momoland, EXID, T-ara, APink and Hyuna.

Now, these seven confident and multi-talented members are ready to officially introduce themselves -- Please welcome TRI.BE to the AKP Red Carpet! You will have approximately 1 week to get your questions in, so don't miss out!

FUN FACT: TRI.BE’s name comes from the combination of the words “triangle,” which signifies the most perfect shape (*ahem* akp logo I'm looking at you - you handsome thing you), and “being,” leading to the slogan, “We are perfect as we are.” The group conveys the message of self-love and confidence by unapologetically flaunting their key concept of “Girl Swag.”

Check out DOOM DOOM TA below and like and subscribe to TRI.BE on social!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Youtube

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

TikTok

• Question: How did you prepare yourselves before debuting ?

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• A question for everyone. Who are your role-models in KPop?

Totally love the debut, guys &, :iloveyoub:

丨 Ꮆㄖㄒ ㄒ丨尺乇ᗪ ㄖ千 ㄚㄖㄩ尺 ㄥㄖᐯ乇  

3pxxp9a.gif 3pxxp9b.gif 3pxxp9c.gif

|◁ II ↺ ▷|

• I Loved Your Debut alot!
    I really Love your Powerful Concept

Question: For any of your fans that are Women, what is one of the Powerful messages you want them to learn from your Debut and future Songs?

Stay Safe TRI.BE! and Congratulations on your Debut! <3

<3Loona is my favOriTe Cause they Make me fly Hi High-er than before just Like a Butterfly So What If I do and Why Not? there's No Problem with it, you'll Find this Orbit among with a Star of the loonaverse with a New Moon in Orbit <3

<3:lover2: :merongk: <3    loona tag on We Heart It  <3 :merongk::lover2: <3

* LOONA * TREASURE * AEPSA * CRAVITY * PURPLE K!SS *

• Hello..it's nice to finally see your debut! 💖

I have one question that has been stuck in my mind 히히히.. how do you exactly feel about finally having to debut and promoting under the group tribe? 💞✨

계속 반짝🌟

• Question to Songsun:

In the past you've left group for some time, because many other trainees were much younger.
    But now you still have pretty big age gap in the group, as leader you are 9 years older than maknae Mire.
    Can you tell us something about group dynamic, and did you, yourself needed to grow up to finally be able to find connection with younger members?

Question to Kelly:

Do you treat your time in Youth with You 2 as valuable experience or rather than that, you think that because there were some trainees 8-10 years older than you, all already well known like Xu Jiaqi or Liu Yuxin because of that your "entry" position at start of the show already made it near impossible to get more screentime and fully showcase your abilities?

Question to Mire:

As the youngest how do you manage both hard workouts in dance classes, and... school? Now after debut do you even think about school or there is no room for that?

Question to Soeun:

Your nickname/english name is Bang Sabrina - did it came from Sabrina the witch, or is it just a coincidence?

Question to Jia:

You like autumn and winter, so you seem to prefer colder, "melancholic" weather. Is it because you are homebody? Or just because you hate heat/sun?

Question to Hyunbin:

You revealed that you like strawberries, yogurt, mango, watermelon, tteokbokki, and a lot of Korean food/dishes. And you also like cooking, so are you the "mom" of the group or maybe other members aren't fond of your cooking?

Question to Jinha:

Your not the oldest yet your nickname is "Jina Unnie" this is surprising because by the age you are kind of in the middle in the group. You are known as vitamin of the group, so are you not only hyperactive, and positive but also very mature for your young age?

• A question for the Japanese line:

What do you guys miss the most from Japan?

• First of all, I really enjoyed your debut and these red carpet things are cool! Second, is there anything you miss doing that you could do before you were a trainee?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!