Do u see everyone has beautiful or do u judge of beauty standards

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

well of course i judge its only human...there are ugly people and pretty people and all sorts in between...

i mean i know what i like for my personal beauty standards which will be different to other peoples which is fine...

• I don’t really care about someones face or body, like if your obese, have acne, skinny as heck, have pimples, etc I could care less, but what I do care about is hygiene. If someone is smelling funky, they hair is dirty, they skin is ashy, they breath be smelling like a 80 year old women’s booty crack, then that’s when I really start judging because I hate musty people. Other than that Idrc about what you look like or the way you dress

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• 95% of the time I'm not impressed by someone's visual be it if they're considered ugly or pretty, i almost never look twice at them. I like eyecandy ofc, but almost never I allow that to be something that takes my time and thoughts. And "ugly" people by society standards generally translates to "normal" people to me. I don't think i ever thought "wow, this person is so freaking ugly".. they're just ppl. Also, i prefer unique visuals over standard visuals

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• 95% of the time I'm not impressed by someone's visual be it if they're considered ugly or pretty, i almost never look twice at them. I like eyecandy ofc, but almost never I allow that to be something that takes my time and thoughts.

the 5% your impressed is karina

• I think naturally humans are attracted to pretty things so it would make sense why we judge peoples looks. I think the people saying "Oh well everyone is beautiful in their own way" don't even truly believe that themselves, whether you like it or not people care too much about looks, that is how most societies are.

• when I say someone is "ugly" I mean they don't fit most people's standards. of course everyone is judgmental to a degree but as long a you keep it to yourself its not a problem

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

• i dont know if judge is the right word but of course there are people i find attractive and people i dont find attractive

based on my own personal standards, some which i am aware of and some i might never know

• I do get some first impression when i first see the person (i never think in the way: this person is ugly or something like that though). But most of the times this impression changes while i'm getting to know the person. So i tend not to judge after a first impression, because it happened a lot of times that people i haven't even noticed or thought why do people think this person is good looking, became the most beautiful to me after some time. And some that i thought are gorgeous or cool looking when i met them, became just plain with knowing them.

I don't have any particular beauty standards, the charisma, personality makes a lot of the person's beauty.

Mte you explained with better words

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I am not going out of my way to think about people's looks, tbh. I try to treat everyone with respect regardless.

The only thing that makes me interested and critical regarding someone's beauty according to my standards (specifically men) is when I'm considering a romantic relationship (but I am already in a relationship so I don't pay much attention to this nowadays either).

Another instance in which someone's beauty is interesting to me is when it comes to seeing how other people react to that person.

ex. I have a stunningly beautiful and single co-worker (by conventional standards) and it amuses me a lot when I see how my male co-workers (which make up 3/4 of my office) behave around and with her. So yes, I can compare her beauty and judge that she's the prettiest woman in the office (at least) and one of the prettiest women in the company, but my attitude towards her is the same as with any other co-worker, regardless of their looks.

• I never really had beauty standard... I kinda look at everyone individually, as in how the portions of their face mesh together, there always something that will look interesting, I don't usually find anyone pretty or ugly as a whole but features can be striking but they don't really hold any merit of thought in my head, it's kinda like 'oh nice eyes' for one second then I forget.

I think that why I find it hard to judge people solely on looks cause I don't have a standard to rely on. The only thing I find 100% beautiful on anyone are eyes, from colour to shape because that usually the only thing I remember when actually interacting with someone.

I mean generally I believe beauty is subjective (although in society there's are many standards, the majority agree with in their own societies) in which with that logic someone can be both beautiful and unattractive at the same time, but its not something I care about or really understand to judge anyone on it.

Although I have an interest in natural appearance not in that itd attractive more so its being able to see an individual as they are, like seeing the flaws, the individual differences that make you look like you,... Which is kinda hard if you have people who follow similar or the same make up trends cause they clash together for me, but it makes me notice what people seem to find attractive in a sense I guess.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

Edited once, last by xwhisperx ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!