Has Twice announced a comeback on March?

• They don't have anything planned for March 16th?

They typically have a long break at the start of the year, I would guess they are going to have big announcements during or after their world tour

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe Japanese comebacks? Since the last two years their first comeback of the year has always been Japanese one I think

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• They typically have a long break at the start of the year, I would guess they are going to have big announcements during or after their world tour

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe Japanese comebacks? Since the last two years their first comeback of the year has always been Japanese one I think

This seemed weird to me

• This seemed weird to me

I have no idea where they got their "information" but there hasn't been anything officially announced for March 16th.

The only thing that has been announced for March is the Japanese compilation album on March 3rd.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Well, there you go, March 16th. The release date of their Japanese compilation album:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!