Can we just appreciate how versatile and amazing vocal queen Wendy is? She's been on a roll these days!

• Today I was pointed towards a song Wendy did not long ago that I hadn't listened to yet.

I was so moved by it that I decided to create this thread.

Those who have been following Wendy the last couple of years know that she was growing explosively in vocal, dance and performance skills even way before her accident.

The fear was that her injury and longterm recovery had put a stop to that, and that her recovery and her regaining her skills would be a long, ardurous process lasting years.

Which is why the last couple of months has made me especially happy with all her recent performances.

Just look at her!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Be Deep has such a Disney song vibe, with Wendy as Disney princess. Their voices match so well too.

And here's Wendy showing how to do an SNSD song right, to the detail

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That intro :omgr: Mariah Carey would've been proud of queen Wendy Carey! :p :P

That sass in both Pose and Step Back. That confident attitude! Girl crush done great by multitalent Wendy

That range of styles and different performances. That confidence. Those vocals, dancing and stage presence. Wendy SLAYS!! :lover2:

She's a QUEEN, and so versatile and all-round.

Any fear I had that her accident and serious injuries might have hampered her growth, have evaporated. As the past year and even more so the past months has shown, Wendy is positively glowing and peaking and from what it looks like, hasn't stopped evolving as an artist by a long shot :yesr::sadr:

:omgr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Edited once, last by FoReveries ().

• I just found out there's a live radio version of Wendy's duet with Tae Jin Son

:lover3::sadr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!