School Life Thread 🏫

• Welcome to the school life thread!

This thread is for ranting about that annoying math quiz, or just interacting with others who have the same struggles as you!

If you need any help or guidance with school, this is the place to come! feel free to post anything as long as its appropriate :)

High School taglist:

zuzuhhaa

Kataphract 's tutoring center!:

Edited once, last by zuzuhhaa ().

• Go to Best Answer
  • zuzuhhaa

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • welcome everybodyy

omg tell me :pepe-popcorn:

He's nice but a couple of days ago he told me to stop sitting in the back of the class and to raise my hand to give answers and said he'd call on me more. I get the concern but I am fine i sit in the back because that's where the electric plug is and by the time i get to his class, I need to charge my computer. now I'm just anxious to go to his class because he expects me to give answers and things just go in my ear and out the other :wilds:

• hii!

HIHIHI how is uhh school going for you :pepe-notes:

AHHOMG YOUR SIG IS SO CUTE

OMG MOMO CHOCOLATE FACTORY HAVE YOU WATCHED THAT BEFORE? :blushing:

THANK UUU MOMO IS A QUEEN

I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T WATCHED IT LMFAO I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME MY ATTENTION SPAN WAS LONG ENOUGH TO WATCH VARIETY SHOWS :pepe-sad:

• I've been trapped in the house for DAYS! :pepecry:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually starting to miss physical school... ;(
    I miss being able to take walks or do things in the quiet library...hanging out with my friends... :pepe-sad:

wait are schools still closed for you??

oh no :pepe-sad:

yeah i totally understand, i was so happy to go back to in-person school bc i need to see ppl at all times hdhjfsdnjhsfdj quarantine killed the introvert in me :pepe-life-support:

• THANK UUU MOMO IS A QUEEN

I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T WATCHED IT LMFAO I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME MY ATTENTION SPAN WAS LONG ENOUGH TO WATCH VARIETY SHOWS :pepe-sad:

OMG SHE IS :blushing:

You should check it out sometime! It's one of my favorites because it's so super cute and everyone's so chaotic and it's just hilarious :smirks2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• He's nice but a couple of days ago he told me to stop sitting in the back of the class and to raise my hand to give answers and said he'd call on me more. I get the concern but I am fine i sit in the back because that's where the electric plug is and by the time i get to his class, I need to charge my computer. now I'm just anxious to go to his class because he expects me to give answers and things just go in my ear and out the other :wilds:

you should let him knoww.

but also try and participate more. but also idk why teachers are so concerned about participation. as long as you're getting the grades right? :nct6:

• wait are schools still closed for you??

oh no :pepe-sad:

yeah i totally understand, i was so happy to go back to in-person school bc i need to see ppl at all times hdhjfsdnjhsfdj quarantine killed the introvert in me :pepe-life-support:

Yeah, but they're most likely going to open back up on Monday! I've been trapped in my house since Wednesday though... :pepe-sad:

LMAO same...like I could only stand not going out for so long. And my parents were probably the first people to start going out again lol and this was like mid-2020 which was not good but they were getting too restless I guess.

I remember when EVERYTHING was closed :pepecry:

And I remember that the gym my parents go to was supposed to be closed but were secretly open and people had to go through the back door to work out. They did this because they covered up the doors and windows and no one questioned them, I guess...

:wellr:

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I've been trapped in the house for DAYS! :pepecry:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually starting to miss physical school... ;(
    I miss being able to take walks or do things in the quiet library...hanging out with my friends... :pepe-sad:

are you e-learning again?

• im really scared for that quiz on Monday but I've got that radian shit down so hopefully im fine :pleading:

• He's nice but a couple of days ago he told me to stop sitting in the back of the class and to raise my hand to give answers and said he'd call on me more. I get the concern but I am fine i sit in the back because that's where the electric plug is and by the time i get to his class, I need to charge my computer. now I'm just anxious to go to his class because he expects me to give answers and things just go in my ear and out the other :wilds:

No, that's horrible!! :pepe-sad:

In my mixed year classes, the seniors were the only ones that got to sit at the back row. But either way, my teachers are required to give seating charts even if we get to choose our seats at the beginning of class.

Because of contact tracing for COVID. So if a student next to another tests positive, then all the students one seat next to them would have to be quarantined.

But I heard that my district (or the whole state, not sure) stopped requiring contact tracing quarantine so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore...

• im really scared for that quiz on Monday but I've got that radian shit down so hopefully im fine :pleading:

I HATE Monday quizzes!! Good luck on that though <3

Unfortunately, since we had to do online school due to bad weather where I live, all my teachers that were planning on testing us that week moved all their tests to the next week.

And they just ALL happen to be Unit tests!! :pepe-sad:

I have a Geometry Unit 5 test on Monday over distance and midpoint, I have a Biology Unit 5 test over DNA & RNA on Monday also...and a Spanish III Unit 4 test where we have to write a whole essay in Spanish!! ;(

Biology should be really easy for me since one, I've always been good at it, two, she lets you have a notecard that you can essentially use and cheat on it lmao and write ANYTHING you want on it. It's the quizzes that you can't cheat on.

• are you e-learning again?

Unfortunately... :peperain:

I had to Wednesday - Friday due to weather even when Wednesday wasn't that bad at all (it was forecasted that it was going to be bad, that's why).

My school's online schedule isn't that bad. Because you get done at about 2:30 everyday when I usually don't get home until 5ish. If it's a day when there are only assignments (Wednesdays and Thursdays) you have the WHOLE day to complete it to be counted (unless the teacher says otherwise). But on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays you're required to be on Google Meets.

I feel stupid cuz I have an assignment due on Monday for Wednesday's attendance where you have to record yourself singing through a song for choir and I FORGOT MY CHOIR FOLDER AT SCHOOL WITH ALL MY MUSIC!!

Hopefully, I can find a PDF version online or something but if not I. Am. DOOMED!!!

• thank youu

that's cool :)

my american gov and civics teacher let us look at our notes for a minute only during tests to see what we need help with.

• oh noo good luck!

• science fairs suck and i don't see the point of having them :cursing:

It's funny that I see science fairs in a lot of western school setting movies...but I've only had one ONCE being in school (that I can remember, at least).

It didn't have judges or anything but you get into teams and it's the 6th graders that plan something to help teach the 5th graders about Earth Day in some presentation or fun game or something. And the 5th graders are like walking around stands and participating.

• thank youu

that's cool :)

my american gov and civics teacher let us look at our notes for a minute only during tests to see what we need help with.

Np :pepelove2:

Oh, for real? So like notes on what you remember before the test before starting?
    I think that I did that before in one of my classes but I don't remember... :/ I think that's really helpful!

Btw, just curious, what do you usually use to study? I usually use Quizlet, especially on vocab quizzes, since it helps me the most.

• ahsdkksakdj hopefully things do open up!!

LMFAOFAMOO I FEEL LIKE THAT WHOLE GYM THING IS SLIGHTLY ILLEGAL BUT IT'S ALSO SO FUNNY :pepe-joy:

• ahsdkksakdj hopefully things do open up!!

LMFAOFAMOO I FEEL LIKE THAT WHOLE GYM THING IS SLIGHTLY ILLEGAL BUT IT'S ALSO SO FUNNY :pepe-joy:

I'm almost completely sure that I'm going back to school on Monday!

OMG IKR :cryingr:

And this was in mid-2020 when everything was closed down. But I thought that was so funny and no one said a WORD. 🤣🤣🤣

• This thread contains 595 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!