TWICE IS ALMOST AT 10M SUBSCRIBERS

• TWICE is the 3rd most subscribed K-POP artist on YouTube (after Blackpink at 57.4M, then BTS at 44.9M) who has 9.98M. We're almost there Once, and even if you aren't a Once but don't hate the girls, go ahead and subscribe! If we don't get there before their next comeback, their comeback is going to do the work and blow up the channel. TWICE is JYP's biggest artist right now, like it or not. So let's get there! Create multiple accounts if you have to ^^ We may not be able to catch up with blinks or army but we can get to the highest at our own pace. Earlier last year, when I first joined as Once, TWICE was only at 3M+

pasted-from-clipboard.png

See the source image

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• TWICE is JYP's biggest artist right now, like it or not.

I know, right :wellr: ? (Especially when you consider that Itzy and Day6 both have 5 members, that Stray Kids has 8 members these days as Woojin left the group some time ago, and that Boy Story's got 6 members - BTW, need I mention that I also think of TWICE as tied for the "JYP's biggest artist" position with NiziU because both groups have 9 members :whatr: ?)

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• you think twice will do something special for their 10m diamond button?

Yeah maybe, I would hope so. I mean it's a really cool thing to get on their personal channel only really driven by the girls themselves and their sort of personal management team.

I think so few groups get an opportunity to achieve something like this on the non 'company' channel so I would love to see Twice do maybe a thank you or commemorative video, I think that would be great, especially if the managers were part of it too who took part in the content over the years.

I would say I'm 50-50 on whether we will get something tho.

• I know, right :wellr: ? (Especially when you consider that Itzy and Day6 both have 5 members, that Stray Kids has 8 members these days as Woojin left the group some time ago, and that Boy Story's got 6 members - BTW, need I mention that I also think of TWICE as tied for the "JYP's biggest artist" position with NiziU because both groups have 9 members :whatr: ?)

Not what I mean by big but sure LMAO that does make since ^^

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!