Texas is damn cold, and power outages (info links included)

• old op ^

jm

changing the topic of this post to boost awareness to wtf is going on here.

EDIT:

majority of us in texas havent had power at all since monday morning. theyve lied to us by claiming theyll do rolling black outs. NOPE. same may have exprienced a bit of power for awhile but most of us havent. familys, elderly, and home with small children have been left in the cold for DAYS while the big city buildings havent had really any power outages at all. rolling blackouts are suppose to conserve energy to share with every and yet here we are??

i piut this in a later post but ill add it to the OP as well

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

Edited 2 times, last by BEYBLADE: changing topics ().

• If you have no power why are you here on AKP talking about having no power????

shouldn't you be using it for essentials like heating and cooking and shit like that?

• If you have no power why are you here on AKP talking about having no power????

shouldn't you be using it for essentials like heating and cooking and shit like that?

can i check my phone at least once a day got damn it. i have a fully charged power bank im using to charge my phone and thats IT . i would love to eat but i have no mfn power!!! i would love to have heat but i HAVE NO MFN POWER. let me have one nice thing.

yes let me hook up my stove to my phone charger bank so i can heat up one single pea yum yum. boi if u dont.

• sorry to hear that. its super cold to us because we’re a state not used to it and not prepared for it at all. we’re not built for the cold like this. literally most of the state is out of power and water right now.

It's okay and thank you for your concern! <3

Yeah, I've been to Texas, especially during the winter and it's been pretty warm and not really going under 50 degrees F from what I've seen. I feel really bad for you guys. Where I live, it can be cold in winters, but Texas has really nice weather most of the time from what I've seen. Good luck and stay safe and warm! <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• It's okay and thank you for your concern! <3

Yeah, I've been to Texas, especially during the winter and it's been pretty warm and not really going under 50 degrees F from what I've seen. I feel really bad for you guys. Where I live, it can be cold in winters, but Texas has really nice weather most of the time from what I've seen. Good luck and stay safe and warm! <3

thank u. trying too, so many blankets im just an unmovable ball for the rest of the week ;( ;(  ;(

• It’s only like 45°F here in Atlanta but the sun is still out

RiSe AnD sHiNiNg - Kylie Jenner

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!