Controversial opinion incoming #12

• Disclaimer, this is not directed to any group in particular, nor is it related to any specific incident.

Lipsyncing. Honestly I'm totally fine with it, idols need to rest their voice, idols weren't allowed to sing live because companies/music shows don't allow them to. Idols fall sick and can't sing. And yes many many idols have proven time after time that they can sing live, and a few (or numerous) lipsynced performances do not take away their talent, nor does it erase their live performances that they did.

It is fine to say "xxx has proven himself/herself that he/she can sing live". What really irks me is when people say "xxx has proven himself/herself that he/she can sing live, he/she doesn't need to sing live because they have proven themselves". Now tell me what the flying fk is this weed inducing crap that fans say so often? Yes I get it they are good I know they are good, but singing is literally their job.

Imagine if I'm a chef, and I be like "I don't need to cook for you my food well because I've proven to you that I've done so before" to a paying customer. Or at an office job I go tell me boss "I don't need to do this presentation because I have proven to you that I can do it". See how stupid it sounds? This is literally how dumb it sounds, saying that a person (idol) do not need to do their job (sing live), because they have proven themselves.

Yes I know, it is not always up to the idols' decision, music shows or companies chose to I get that. Then if that is the case, CALL OUT THE FKING MUSIC SHOWS AND COMPANIES, don't use the "they have proven themselves hence they don't need to" excuse it is just stupid.

Here are some better reasons/excuses to use instead of "my faves don't need to sing live because they have proven they can sing live"

• Fk the music shows for not letting my faves sing live
    • Fk the companies for not letting my faves sing live
    • XXXX is sick, I understand. Rest well and come back stronger

kthxbye

• Only times I expect idols to sing live is during concerts.

Where people are literally paying them to sing live.

Other than that, I don't care to be honest.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Only times I expect idols to sing live is during concerts.

Where people are literally paying them to sing live.

Other than that, I don't care to be honest.

This is my take too.

• I don‘t really care if idols lipsnyc or not in music shows. However I absolutely despise it when idols purposely try to avoid singing live at enocre stages. The only exception should be if an idol‘s actually sick. (For example having a sore throat). However if that’s the case they they shouldn‘t even be attending those shows in the first place but rather rest.

• ive always said LS is fine in music shows because they're hectic as hell on top of all the other promo like TV and radio.

But looking at things out the last few years none of that even applies. Groups promote for a a couple weeks in average sometimes even missing shows her and there, they don't do as much promo (yes covid is a factor but it's not like before covid there were many opportunities for idols to appear on TV) and even if they LS music shows that even go on to LS special events like awards or gayos. Is there much point in being a decent singer? I mean it's not that much different than tiktok covers fans do

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the future is mainly or even fully LS concerts lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!